advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!......Season Premiere: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'.....'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich'....watch space launch live.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 27, 2020 06:50AM
.....Season Premiere of 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' [ the final season ]....

......'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich' documentary on Netflix.......

.....watch the space launch live......

3:00 AM on Netflix
Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
Limited series premiere (all four episodes): This documentary chronicles decades of manipulation and sex trafficking that led to the multi-millionaire’s 2019 arrest.

3:00 AM on FX on Hulu
Mrs. America
Limited series finale: Gloria, Bella and Jill want the White House to act on their proposals; Phyllis attempts to leverage her political victories in the lead-up to the 1980 election.

2:00 PM on Discovery, Science
Space Launch Live: America Returns to Space
Three hours: The cable networks present live coverage of the launch of SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket and Crew Dragon Capsule.

8:00 PM on CBS
Game On!
Series premiere: Teams captained by tennis great Venus Williams and Super Bowl champ Rob Gronkowski are pitted against each other in over-the-top challenges; Keegan-Michael Key hosts.

10:00 PM on BET
American Soul
Season 2 premiere: As Soul Train‘s success rises, Don Cornelius’ health declines; Delores returns with dubious motives.

10:00 PM on ABC
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Final season premiere: In 1931 New York City, the team must determine what the Chronicom hunters are up to in Earth’s past.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!......Season Premiere: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'.....'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich'....watch space launch live.....
Posted by: kurtzie
Date: May 27, 2020 11:11AM
Are Previous seasons of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. available to stream? I didn't see them on Disney+.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!......Season Premiere: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'.....'Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich'....watch space launch live.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 27, 2020 11:25AM
....I checked the ABC app and they are not on there either....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 27, 2020 02:01PM
I'm sure some variation on this idea has never been done before

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
"The New Deal"
New, 5/27/2020, Season 7 / Episode 1
Coulson and the squad are pushed backward in time and stranded in 1931 New York City; as the all-new Zephyr is liable to time-jump at any moment, the team must race to determine exactly what happened, but the crew faces disaster if they fail.

what a great idea!

is that a Model A Zephyr?
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 27, 2020 06:42PM
I am a sucker for time-travel sci fi.

Posted by: MikeF
Date: May 28, 2020 12:31AM
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. seasons 1-6 are on Netflix.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: May 28, 2020 11:56PM
MikeF
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. seasons 1-6 are on Netflix.

This!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 254
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018