advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
just one look?!......some PBS stations airing 'Linda Ronstadt: Live in Hollywood'.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 06, 2020 10:39PM
......recently saw 'Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice'.......for those who like her.......

......some PBS stations are rerunning 'Linda Ronstadt: Live in Hollywood' from 1980........have seen it run a few times this week.....

....Celebrate the superstar in an electrifying 1980 concert filmed at the height of her career. Ronstadt held the audience spellbound with powerful renditions of her biggest hits, including “Blue Bayou,” “It’s So Easy” and You’re No Good.”......

here is link about it........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2020 10:40PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: just one look?!......some PBS stations airing 'Linda Ronstadt: Live in Hollywood'.......
Posted by: Randalls
Date: June 07, 2020 09:56AM
Thanks for the heads up. ‘The Sound of My Voice’ has been on CNN and is now available on HBO Max if you have access. (Note HBO Max is not available for Roku or Prime but will play on iPad or iPhone, FYI)
Re: just one look?!......some PBS stations airing 'Linda Ronstadt: Live in Hollywood'.......
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: June 09, 2020 07:20AM
I can't believe somebody thought it was a good idea to have Ronstadt made up to look like Pat Benatar. Or that Ronstadt went along with it...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018