advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
"June 29, 2007: Apple Releases the iPhone, Transforming Much of the Modern World"
Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: June 29, 2020 10:49AM
Didn't see this posted yet:

June 29, 2007: Apple Releases the iPhone, Transforming Much of the Modern World - TheStreet

[apple.news]

[www.zeemaps.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "June 29, 2007: Apple Releases the iPhone, Transforming Much of the Modern World"
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: June 29, 2020 10:51AM
And so a generation of phone drones was spawned.

Re: "June 29, 2007: Apple Releases the iPhone, Transforming Much of the Modern World"
Posted by: Buzz
Date: June 29, 2020 12:11PM
I have 2 virgin Apple t-shirts from the iPhone intro, L & XL....

According to spousal unit, all reasonable offers considered.....
==
Posted by: Buzz
Date: June 29, 2020 12:21PM
BTW, closest real iPhone (to original) in drawer is a 4s, though do have early gen iPod Touch that more closely resembles the original iPhone.

==
Posted by: sekker
Date: June 29, 2020 01:43PM
I managed to get an iPhone from the first batch! It was clearly the future, even without an app store and blackberry devices were actually far more useful in general. Still have that iPhone, tho it has a cracked glass.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: June 29, 2020 03:33PM
I was far behind the curve on the iPhone/smart phone thing in the early days. My first iPhone (or any smart phone) was the iPhone 5, and I wasn't even an early adopter of that.

Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: June 29, 2020 04:00PM
Granny Zealand still uses her original 1st Gen iPhone for a couple of games. Original 4GB model in perfect shape and on original battery. I have an 8GB one here in a drawer, battery still OK the last time I tried it but that was 2 years ago. It has some internal screen trouble as it has 2 gray patches toward the top corners of the screen but is otherwise usable.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: June 29, 2020 04:41PM
I put away my original iPhone last year when it died. I still like it's interface for iTunes better than anything newer.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

"WE CALL BS!" -- Emma Gonzalez
Posted by: jdc
Date: June 29, 2020 05:03PM
Its a great keynote.

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 197
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018