advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
more for the money?!....next week 'Pluto TV' adds 40 CBS & Comedy Central shows [ includes STNG ]....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 07, 2020 04:08PM
.....Pluto TV is free.......

....ViacomCBS next week will add some 40 shows from CBS and Comedy Central to its free, ad-supported Pluto TV streaming service.

The slate of library titles, including mainstays like Survivor, CSI: Miami, Star Trek: The Next Generation and the first 10 seasons of South Park, will give Pluto more than 100,000 unique hours of programming.

South Park‘s full vault went to HBO Max last fall in a subscription streaming deal worth north of $500 million.

Other titles heading to Pluto include The Amazing Race, Beverly Hills 90210, America’s Next Top Model, CSI: NY, Everybody Hates Chris, Jag, Melrose Place, MacGyver, Sister Sister, Scorpion, Numbers and Moesha......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2020 04:21PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: more for the money?!....next week 'Pluto TV' adds 40 CBS & Comedy Central shows [ includes STNG ]....
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: July 07, 2020 06:27PM
I watch PlutoTV a lot even though I have cable, it has some good programs.

"This summer Pluto TV will add the following series from CBS’s award-winning library, with additional shows to follow:

Survivor
Star Trek: The Next Generation
The Amazing Race
Beverly Hills 90210
America’s Next Top Model
CSI: NY and CSI: Miami
Everybody Hates Chris
Jag
Melrose Place
MacGyver
Sister Sister
Scorpion
Numbers
Moesha
In addition, Pluto TV will debut select episodes from Seasons 1-10 of the revered Comedy Central hit South Park.

Along with the new slate of content, Pluto TV shared that it now has over 100,000 hours of content available to viewers in the US. That’s double the content that was available on the free streaming service just six months ago."

[www.cordcuttersnews.com]

Grateful11
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 228
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018