advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
42 - The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: July 08, 2020 12:05PM
... and also the number of years my wife and I have been married. No meal out this year to celebrate and we are not sure when we will next go to a restaurant but a very pleasant lunch together at home. Spent quite a while on our ongoing lock down project of trying to make some sense of the thousands of non digital photographs we have accumulated over the years. Slowly getting there.

Paul

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 42 - The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
Posted by: Spiff
Date: July 08, 2020 12:13PM
Yay! Congrats!
Re: 42 - The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 08, 2020 12:14PM
Congratulations to the happy couple ( or you and She Who Must Be Obeyed...)
Posted by: sekker
Date: July 08, 2020 12:15PM
Congrats!
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 08, 2020 12:35PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We hit 30 this year, in March.
I had thought about planning a nice trip to celebrate. I am glad I procrastinated. sad smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: A-Polly
Date: July 08, 2020 12:36PM
smileys with beer Congratulations, and may you be blessed with ever-increasing felicity for many decades to come.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 08, 2020 12:56PM

Yet another happy British couple marking an anniversary together!
Posted by: Schpark
Date: July 08, 2020 01:02PM
We hit 30 years in May as well. Our daughters made and served us a nice meal.

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 08, 2020 01:52PM
Congratulations!!! emoticon_lovesmiley-gen013hamster dancesmiley-music039

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 08, 2020 03:29PM
Happy anniversary!

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: July 08, 2020 06:14PM
Congrats to you and your better half! thumbs up

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: July 08, 2020 06:53PM
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by: davec
Date: July 08, 2020 08:24PM
Happy Anniversary!!

Dave

...on the trailing edge of technology.
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: July 08, 2020 09:57PM
That’s a lifetime!!
Sweet Anniversary!!
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 08, 2020 11:14PM
voodoopenguin
... and also the number of years my wife and I have been married. No meal out this year to celebrate and we are not sure when we will next go to a restaurant but a very pleasant lunch together at home. Spent quite a while on our ongoing lock down project of trying to make some sense of the thousands of non digital photographs we have accumulated over the years. Slowly getting there.

Paul

Now that you have the hard part out of the way, the rest should be easy. smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018