advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
missing?!....former 'Glee' star missing........
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 09, 2020 07:14AM
......Naya Rivera.......went boating with son.......when boat wasn't returned, staffers found her son asleep in boat....alone......doesn't look good.......

Glee's Naya Rivera Missing in Wake of 'Horrible Accident' on California Lake

....Glee vet Naya Rivera is missing after her 4-year-old son was found alone aboard a boat in a California lake.

“This is considered to be a horrible accident,” Ventura County Sheriff’s Department officials told NBC Los Angeles.

On Wednesday, Rivera was reported missing following a trip to Lake Piru in Ventura County, California, with her son, Josey Dorsey. She reportedly rented a boat and the two were swimming in the water. When the boat wasn’t returned, staffers found it adrift in the lake with her son sleeping on board.

A search and rescue operation, which was suspended at nightfall, is set to resume Thursday morning.

Rivera shared a photo of her and Josey on Wednesday, with the caption, “Just the two of us.”

After Glee went off the air in 2015, Rivera played housemaid Blanca Alvarez on Lifetime’s Devious Maids, along with a guest voice role on American Dad! and a guest judge appearance on RuPaul’s Drag Race. She also recurred on the YouTube dance series Step Up: High Water and was set to star in the show’s upcoming third season after it was revived by Starz.

doesn't look good........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2020 07:33AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: missing?!....former 'Glee' star missing........
Posted by: stephen
Date: July 09, 2020 07:29AM
I hate this. She was very good at playing the bad girl on Glee.
Posted by: CJsNvrUrly
Date: July 09, 2020 01:32PM
It's as if that cast is cursed.

bunny smileyCentral VA
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: July 09, 2020 02:29PM
Still behind Babylon 5.
Posted by: pinion
Date: July 10, 2020 01:22PM
That's so sad. I can't imagine. I'm sure that 4 year old is just wondering where his mommy is and why she didn't get back on the boat.

---“What you permit, you promote. What you allow, you encourage. What you condone, you own.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 217
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020