advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the long arm of the law?!....trailer for 'The Fugitive' reboot is out.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 24, 2020 11:28PM
....will air on Quibi.......Kiefer Sutherland......debuTTs Aug. 3rd [ 14 episodes ]......

.......Quibi, I believe, only works on mobile devices......

Quibi's Fugitive Goes on the Run From Kiefer Sutherland in Explosive Trailer

.....Quibi is dropping literal and metaphorical bombs in its latest trailer for The Fugitive.

A series adaptation of the 1993 action flick starring Harrison Ford, Quibi’s Fugitive follows Mike Ferro (Narcos‘ Boyd Holbrook), a man who is framed for orchestrating a Los Angeles subway bombing just as he’s celebrating six months since he was released from prison for a different crime.

24 vet Kiefer Sutherland co-stars as Counter Terrorism Bureau agent Clay Bryce, who is relentless in his pursuit of Mike. And if it weren’t bad enough that Mike is clearly visible on the subway station’s security cameras just before the bombing, he immediately becomes the prime suspect when journalist Pritti Patel (The Good Place‘s Tiya Sircar) prematurely reports that Mike was behind the attack.

The Fugitive‘s cast also includes Natalie Martinez (Kingdom), Brian Geraghty (Chicago P.D.), Genesis Rodriguez (Time After Time), Glenn Howerton (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia), Daniel David Stewart (Catch-22) and Keilani Arellanes (Euphoria). Scorpion creator Nick Santora serves as executive producer and writer.

The drama’s first season will span 14 episodes, debuting on Monday, Aug. 3. New chapters will then roll out every weekday through Tuesday, Aug. 18.

only on Quibi......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 11:30PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the long arm of the law?!....trailer for 'The Fugitive' reboot is out.....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 25, 2020 01:31PM
cool. I was wondering about Sutherland. I guess this is why no more Designated Survivor. I never saw any official cancellation of it, so I assumed a long break before the next season. Kind of like Wynonna Earp.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: Spiff
Date: July 26, 2020 09:18AM
Meh.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: July 26, 2020 09:29AM
"Scorpion creator Nick Santora serves as executive producer and writer."

It's almost like they designed it to suck from the start.

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 26, 2020 12:39PM
I kinda like Kiefer.

I might check it out.

Quibi also supports Chromecast and Apple AirPlay for streaming their content to larger screens now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 162
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020