advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
A Show of Hands (I know I'm late to the running gag)
Posted by: Zoidberg
Date: July 28, 2020 02:41PM

(BTW, it's spelled < y'all >.)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A Show of Hands (I know I'm late to the running gag)
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 28, 2020 02:49PM
[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Schpark
Date: July 28, 2020 02:50PM
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Posted by: Zoidberg
Date: July 28, 2020 05:07PM
Schpark
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

My middle son and I are as well; for me, my go-to has always been Moving Pictures, as that's what brought me (and so many) into the fold. My middle son (who is 20 now); his is Test for Echo -- the cover caught his eye one time on my iPod ages past, and he's been a Rush fan ever since.

(BTW, it's spelled < y'all >.)
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 28, 2020 05:48PM
Schpark
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the reality of a world that Neil isn't in.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: July 28, 2020 06:57PM

==
Date: July 28, 2020 07:41PM
Zoidberg
Schpark
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

My middle son and I are as well; for me, my go-to has always been Moving Pictures, as that's what brought me (and so many) into the fold. My middle son (who is 20 now); his is Test for Echo -- the cover caught his eye one time on my iPod ages past, and he's been a Rush fan ever since.

For me it was a girl I worked with that turned me on to Rush and Klipsch speakers (Heritage). Went to the P/G tour in high school. I remember going to sleep with one side of an album every night and making the mistake of playing side 2 of A Farewell to Kings. When the "cyborg" voice of Cygnus X1 came on I woke up and jumped out of bed.

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2020 07:42PM by Schpark.
Date: July 28, 2020 07:43PM
Will Collier
Schpark
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the reality of a world that Neil isn't in.

I know, kicked off a year that seems to keep getting worse.....

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 28, 2020 10:04PM
Schpark
Zoidberg
Schpark
I'm in, big Rush fan.

[www.nme.com]

For me it was a girl I worked with that turned me on to Rush and Klipsch speakers (Heritage). Went to the P/G tour in high school. I remember going to sleep with one side of an album every night and making the mistake of playing side 2 of A Farewell to Kings. When the "cyborg" voice of Cygnus X1 came on I woke up and jumped out of bed.

smiley-laughing001

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 222
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018