advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Ever have a youtube video crash your AppleTV?
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 29, 2020 09:29PM
Watching this on my 3rd Gen AppleTV at about 30 seconds in.

Watching on the YouTube app, not casting from my phone or Mac. Worked just fine on my MacBook Pro.

Watch on your AppleTV, if you dare....
[www.youtube.com]

EDIT: My AppleTV is set to 1080p.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2020 12:03AM by Rolando.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Ever have a youtube video crash your AppleTV?
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 29, 2020 11:17PM
What is the default resolution you are playing it? Typically a screen grab video of a PC during startup changes resolution and frame rate, but that would normally end about the 12 second mark. The screen cursor changes at 28 seconds, then devices start loading at 31 seconds, maybe a glitch in the video related to that. Nothing came through when I downloaded the video but there is a chance a change like I mentioned could glitch the feed from Youtube.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Re: Ever have a youtube video crash your AppleTV?
Posted by: Article Accelerator
Date: July 30, 2020 12:37AM
Rolando
Watching this on my 3rd Gen AppleTV at about 30 seconds in.

Watching on the YouTube app, not casting from my phone or Mac.

Played fine on my Apple TV 4K.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 208
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018