advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Take 2 Kodaks and call me in the morning. Kodak to produce pharmaceutical ingredients. (Vaccines?)
Posted by: d4
Date: July 30, 2020 08:25AM
So now Kodak will be competing with India and China in the making of a national (global?) supply of pharmaceutical ingredients? Good luck with that. There's a reason why these medical chemicals are currently produced overseas. Cost savings and less stringent environmental regulations.

Yankee stadium cost $1.5 billion (LOL, I know). A Tesla car factory costs $5 billion.
What will a $765 million government loan get Kodak nowadays? Specialized medical production equipment must cost a pretty penny. And you will have to protect the computer network like Fort Knox. You KNOW every country in the world will be trying to hack into the system to steal data. Maybe that's why this contract was not awarded to an existing American pharmaceutical company. They might have already been compromised.

KODK stock on Monday $2.50
KODK stock on Wednesday $33.20
KODK stock on Thursday opening $44.43
I'll let you do the math eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2020 08:28AM by d4.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Take 2 Kodaks and call me in the morning. Kodak to produce pharmaceutical ingredients. (Vaccines?)
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 30, 2020 08:28AM
....repost.....???......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2020 08:32AM by NewtonMP2100.
Re: Take 2 Kodaks and call me in the morning. Kodak to produce pharmaceutical ingredients. (Vaccines?)
Date: July 30, 2020 08:32AM
NewtonMP2100
....repost............

No thoughts on the topic?

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 30, 2020 08:49AM
d4
No thoughts on the topic?

I'm thinking I wish I had bought Kodak stock last Friday.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 30, 2020 08:49AM
Mega insider trading happened.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 30, 2020 10:40AM
Not going to be a problem in these times.

cbelt3
Mega insider trading happened.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2020 10:41AM by Speedy.
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 30, 2020 11:06AM
Yeah, there was definitely some @#$%& in the rigging with Kodak stock and options before the info became public. Maybe they can pin this one on Martha Stewart, too. RollingEyesSmiley5

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: July 30, 2020 11:07AM
I completely forgot about Kodak's foray into cryptocurrency 2 years ago. KodakCoin, a cryptocurrency for photographers. I guess they can still keep licensing the name. But with no photography connection anymore does it make sense?

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 30, 2020 06:33PM
Maybe they can pin this one on Martha Stewart, too.

If they do, and she has to go up the river, to the Big House, the Graybar Hotel, the Joint, I'll send her a D.C. fighting ring.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 150
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018