advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premieres: 'Muppets Now'_'Martha Knows Best'....Season Premiere: 'Umbrella Academy'....'The Go-Gos' documentary....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 31, 2020 07:32AM
.....Series Premiere of 'Muppets Now' on Disney+....new muppets show....

....Series Premiere of 'Martha Knows Best' on HGTV......Martha Stewart's new show.....

.....Season Premiere of 'Umbrella Academy' on Netflix.....season 2......

....'The Go-Gos documentary on Showtime.....

3:00 AM on Disney+
Black Is King
Beyoncé’s visual album, which clocks in at 85 minutes, reimagines the lessons of The Lion King, telling the tale of a young king’s transcendent journey through betrayal, love and self-identity.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Get Even
Stateside premiere (all 10 episodes): Four British teens band together to exact revenge on their tormenters, then get blamed for a crime they didn’t commit.

3:00 AM on Disney+
Muppets Now
Series premiere: Scooter must rush to make deadlines and upload the new Muppets show for streaming.

Sugar Rush
Season 3 premiere (all six episodes): Four teams of bakers battle it out over three Extra Sweet rounds; the late Naya Rivera guest-judges one episode.

The Umbrella Academy
Season 2 premiere (all 10 episodes): The siblings find themselves scattered in time, in and around Dallas over a three-year period starting in 1960.

8:00 PM on Disney Channel
Upside-Down Magic
This TV-movie, based on the bestselling children’s book of the same name, focuses on 13-year-old Nory (newcomer Izabela Rose) and BFF Reina (No Good Nick‘s Siena Agudong) as they enter the Sage Academy for Magical Studies.

9:00 PM on Showtime
The Go-Go's
The authorized documentary chronicles one of the most successful female rock bands of all time, using candid interviews and archival footage.

10:00 PM on HGTV
Martha Knows Best
Series premiere (two episodes): Lifestyle expert Martha Stewart completes a variety of projects at her Upstate New York farmhouse; virtual guests include Queer Eye‘s Antoni Porowski and Potluck Dinner Party cohost Snoop Dogg.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2020 07:34AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premieres: 'Muppets Now'_'Martha Knows Best'....Season Premiere: 'Umbrella Academy'....'The Go-Gos' documentary....
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: July 31, 2020 09:43AM
Thank you.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premieres: 'Muppets Now'_'Martha Knows Best'....Season Premiere: 'Umbrella Academy'....'The Go-Gos' documentary....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 31, 2020 11:46AM
The Umbrella Factory came up on a notification on my TV app.

I've been waiting for this season.

Yay me!

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

Perfection is the enemy of progress. -Winston Churchill

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Grumpyguy
Date: July 31, 2020 05:04PM
Umbrella Academy is worth the watch.

Bryan
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 31, 2020 05:06PM
....'ella....'ella....eh.....eh.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 257
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018