advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark 'romance' movie....Lifetime 'danger' movie.....NHL hockey games....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 01, 2020 09:08AM
....new Hallmark 'romance' movie....woman goes back home and falls for former childhood 'friend', sounds famiiar.....???

......Lifetime 'danger' movie......flight attendant works with police to bring down her former flame who brutally attacked her....

.......hockey games....

12:00 PM on NBC, NBCSN
NHL Stanley Cup Qualifiers
The Hurricanes take on the Rangers (12 pm, NBCSN), the Blackhawks visit the Oilers (3 pm, NBC), the Panthers play the Islanders (4 pm, NBCSN) and the Canadiens face off against the Penguins (8 pm, NBC).

8:00 PM on HBO
Jojo Rabbit
Premium cable premiere: Taika Waititi stars in this WWII dramedy about a German boy who idolizes Adolf Hitler, then discovers a Jewish girl his mom is hiding; Scarlett Johansson (Marriage Story) and Sam Rockwell (Fosse/Verdon) co-star.

8:00 PM on Lifetime
Sleeping With Danger
TV-movie premiere: A flight attendant (Law & Order‘s Elisabeth Röhm) works with police to bring down a former fling (Blood & Treasure‘s Antonio Cupo) who brutally attacked her.

9:00 PM on Hallmark Channel
Romance in the Air
TV-movie premiere: A career woman (Cedar Cove‘s Cindy Busby) returns to Lake Tahoe, where she used to spend her summers growing up, and is reunited with a childhood friend (Reign‘s Torrance Coombs).

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2020 09:10AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark 'romance' movie....Lifetime 'danger' movie.....NHL hockey games....
Posted by: willmill
Date: August 01, 2020 02:30PM
Jojo Rabbit was the "Sleeper Movie of 2019". Reviewed here:
[www.nationalww2museum.org]
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!.....Hallmark 'romance' movie....Lifetime 'danger' movie.....NHL hockey games....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 01, 2020 07:09PM
....despite the subject matter [ which could be hard to maneuver correctly ]....I enjoyed 'JoJo Rabbit'......it was handled well and surprised me....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 299
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018