advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
80-Ct Scott Essential Professional 100% Recycled Fiber 2-Ply Toilet Paper Rolls $37.85
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: August 01, 2020 01:30PM
I had no idea toilet paper could be "Professional" grade.

[slickdeals.net]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 80-Ct Scott Essential Professional 100% Recycled Fiber 2-Ply Toilet Paper Rolls $37.85
Posted by: Robert M
Date: August 01, 2020 02:49PM
pRICE,

That just means it's intended for commercial sales, rather than home consumer sales and typically found at offie/industrial/restaurant/etc supply shops. Think being sold in multiple cases to a doctor's office or a business instead a home consumer. Kimberly-Clarke - the company behind Scott and Cottonelle bath tissue - makes it.

Robert
Re: 80-Ct Scott Essential Professional 100% Recycled Fiber 2-Ply Toilet Paper Rolls $37.85
Posted by: STL
Date: August 01, 2020 03:23PM
"Professional" grade
Really gets down to business
Date: August 01, 2020 04:01PM
Robert M
pRICE,

That just means it's intended for commercial sales, rather than home consumer sales and typically found at offie/industrial/restaurant/etc supply shops. Think being sold in multiple cases to a doctor's office or a business instead a home consumer. Kimberly-Clarke - the company behind Scott and Cottonelle bath tissue - makes it.

Robert

Not a fix for anal retentive people in one's life? Drat, foiled again.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 01, 2020 04:12PM
pRICE cUBE
I had no idea toilet paper could be "Professional" grade.

[slickdeals.net]

I had no idea you could recycle it! smiley-shocked003

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: August 01, 2020 05:05PM
This is suitable for professionals. In for just one. Now I can share with my friends and family. Thanks!!
Posted by: Robert M
Date: August 01, 2020 05:27PM
Recipe,

Sharing? Here ya go!

[www.officecrave.com]

2000 sheets per roll. Costs less and you get more bath tissue for your dollar. Use it to clean your tush and then break out pliers to remove all the pill-like clumps of bath tissue the stuff leaves stuck to your butt after you use it.

Robert
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: August 01, 2020 05:38PM
Professional?? ROTFL

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

The search engine that doesn't track you.

Date: August 01, 2020 05:51PM

Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 01, 2020 06:29PM
....it's for commercial use.....Costco started selling 'professional'....but most places have toilet paper back in stock.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: August 01, 2020 06:49PM
NewtonMP2100
....it's for commercial use..... ...

So commercial butts are different from residential butts?

I apologize butt I couldn't resist big grin smiley

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 01, 2020 07:30PM
MrNoBody
NewtonMP2100
....it's for commercial use..... ...

So commercial butts are different from residential butts?

I apologize butt I couldn't resist big grin smiley

You do NOT want to do an internet search on how a butt can earn a living!

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 01, 2020 11:17PM
Hard pass.

Recycled two-ply?

No thanks.

Given what I've seen of commercial grade toilet paper, I'll stick with Costco Charmin.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: August 02, 2020 07:02AM
Um thanks? I’ve got my 80 rolls coming... I think I am set for a few years plus Christmas presents. Heck, if I have anyone come for my milestone birthday next month, I can give these as un-party favors!

Robert M
Recipe,

Sharing? Here ya go!

[www.officecrave.com]

2000 sheets per roll. Costs less and you get more bath tissue for your dollar. Use it to clean your tush and then break out pliers to remove all the pill-like clumps of bath tissue the stuff leaves stuck to your butt after you use it.

Robert
Date: August 02, 2020 10:49AM
don't forget...
Toilet Paper, the fireworks of Halloween celebration!

devil smiley just ask Howie Mandel..

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018