advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Hallmark 'kissie' movie......'Richard Jewell' debuTTs......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 08, 2020 01:02PM
......Hallmark 'kissie' movie....woman, interior designer, goes home and falls for pilot [ of course ]....

.....'Richard Jewell' debuTTs on HBO.....directed by Clint Eastwood....

8:00 PM on HBO
Richard Jewell
Premium cable premiere: Clint Eastwood’s latest follows a security guard (Cobra Kai‘s Paul Walter Hauser) whose life unravels after finding a bomb at the 1996 Olympics and becoming the FBI’s prime suspect; Sam Rockwell (Fosse/Verdon), Kathy Bates (American Horror Story), Jon Hamm (Mad Men) and Olivia Wilde (House) co-star.

9:00 PM on Hallmark Channel
Love on Harbor Island
TV-movie premiere: An interior designer (When Hope Calls‘ Morgan Kohan) develops feelings for an attractive pilot (UnREAL‘s Marcus Rosner) after she heads home to help out at her aunt’s B&B.

10:00 PM on Lifetime
Jodi Arias: Cellmate Secrets
First-hand accounts from former cellmates and confidants bring new information about the murder of Arias’ ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in this one-hour special.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Hallmark 'kissie' movie......'Richard Jewell' debuTTs......
Posted by: rgG
Date: August 08, 2020 01:48PM
Maybe we will watch the RJ movie.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Hallmark 'kissie' movie......'Richard Jewell' debuTTs......
Posted by: vision63
Date: August 08, 2020 10:22PM
rgG

Paul Walter Hauser, the fella that played Richard deserves all the awards in my opinion.
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: August 09, 2020 07:25AM
rgG

Pretty sure that was the last movie I saw in a theater. My wife, who was in Centennial Park that night, was very touched by the movie (although she snickered at the obviously low-budget crowd scenes).
Date: August 09, 2020 10:03AM
Will Collier
rgG

Pretty sure that was the last movie I saw in a theater. My wife, who was in Centennial Park that night, was very touched by the movie (although she snickered at the obviously low-budget crowd scenes).

That was the one thing I pointed out to my husband. Come on, you could get more extras. It really did look pathetic and did impact the realism of those scenes. That place was a mob scene, from all the pics I have seen. We fled the city prior to the olympics, so we were nowhere near there, when it happened.
The guy who played Jewell was amazing.

Posted by: Will Collier
Date: August 09, 2020 10:52AM
rgG
Will Collier
rgG

That was the one thing I pointed out to my husband. Come on, you could get more extras. It really did look pathetic and did impact the realism of those scenes. That place was a mob scene, from all the pics I have seen. We fled the city prior to the olympics, so we were nowhere near there, when it happened.

From what the Mrs. said, not only was it packed, but packed for multiple blocks around the site of the concert. If you've never been in that part of Atlanta, those are big blocks.

I was still living in Florida at the time, and like most everybody else in the South was petrified of how bad Atlanta traffic was expected to be during the Games. But from everything I've heard from the people who did attend, it was probably the best two weeks of Atlanta traffic between Sherman and Covid...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2020 12:22PM by Will Collier.
Date: August 09, 2020 03:37PM
Will Collier
rgG
Will Collier
rgG

From what the Mrs. said, not only was it packed, but packed for multiple blocks around the site of the concert. If you've never been in that part of Atlanta, those are big blocks.

I was still living in Florida at the time, and like most everybody else in the South was petrified of how bad Atlanta traffic was expected to be during the Games. But from everything I've heard from the people who did attend, it was probably the best two weeks of Atlanta traffic between Sherman and Covid...

Lol. I don’t know about Sherman, but the traffic, or rather lack of it, just after the quarantine started was something I never expected to see

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 192
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020