advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
s'CSI' logic?!.....some details for original 'CSI' revival forming.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 10, 2020 10:58AM
.......William Petersen and Jorga Fox are in negotiations to return.....with new cast members......will still be set in Las Vegas....CBS hasn't officially green lit the revival yet....

CSI Revival: Find Out Who's Returning for Potential CBS Event Series

....The cast of CBS’ in-the-works CSI revival is coming into focus.

As reported in February, CBS is developing a short-run CSI revival that that would commemorate the 20th anniversary of the original series’ launch. Elementary vet Jason Tracey is shepherding the project. The follow-up would once again be set in Las Vegas and, if deals can be made, feature a number of original cast members — but which ones?

Sources confirm that original stars William Petersen and Jorja Fox are in advanced talks to reprise their respective roles as Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle. Petersen and Fox would be surrounded by a new crop of CSI characters. An insider cautions that CBS, which declined to comment for this story, has yet to formally order the project.

Fueled by the phenomenal success of the mothership (in its heyday it averaged north of 25 million viewers), CBS went on to launch spinoffs CSI: Miami (starring David Caruso), CSI: NY (starring Gary Sinise) and CSI: Cyber (starring Patricia Arquette).

CSI‘s 15th and final full season averaged 8.3 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating (leading out of The Good Wife on Sunday nights), while a two-hour series-ending movie that followed that fall drew 12.2 mil and a 1.8.

....autopsy.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2020 11:06AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: s'CSI' logic?!.....some details for original 'CSI' revival forming.....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: August 10, 2020 12:41PM
A show widely hated by actual investigators and crime lab personnel for showing impossible scenarios and immediate test results. One of my coworker's wives was a crime lab tech. Any time she went to trial she would get the "Why aren't you like TV" questions from the defense. She finally retired.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 10, 2020 01:14PM
I get that crap when it comes to digital photography. How can an ATM camera read the license plate on a truck across the street? On the sensor, one pixel would be the entire plate...... Good luck reading the plate!

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Posted by: testcase
Date: August 10, 2020 02:07PM
I really enjoyed the original CSI.

Back then, I flew into McCarren ~ twice a year to attend major trade shows in Vegas and then, head west across the mountains to the Pahrump area for firearms training and other cool classes. I always got a kick out of seeing locations shown on CSI that I had seen in my travels. I usually hit the buffet at the Bellagio where I routinely saw foods not normally found at buffets. yum smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 223
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020