advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Walgreens $5.19 32oz Purell bottles posted about last week. Did anyone receive yet?
Posted by: d4
Date: August 27, 2020 06:28AM
Did anyone order and receive the $5.19 32oz bottles of Purell from Walgreens, posted about on MRF last week? <HERE.> Walgreens just sent me a cancellation email of the 4 Purell bottles due to Out Of Stock. But those fockers DID send me the filler items I only ordered to get the Free Shipping. I guess I can use the filler items eventually. But I really didn't need them. I'll most likely go to the store and return.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Walgreens $5.19 32oz Purell bottles posted about last week. Did anyone receive yet?
Posted by: space-time
Date: August 27, 2020 06:45AM
I got mine yesterday, 6 bottles.

Not sure if I need that much, I have some smaller bottles from previous orders. I do have friends who are teachers and could use some of this I guess.

EDIT: I plan to give one bottle to each kid to take at school and leave in the classroom. If everyone did that, they would have plenty for all students.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2020 06:48AM by space-time.
Re: Walgreens $5.19 32oz Purell bottles posted about last week. Did anyone receive yet?
Posted by: jardster
Date: August 27, 2020 06:45AM
Mine are on the FedEx truck for delivery today.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 27, 2020 07:09AM
Seven bottles, four days out yet.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 27, 2020 07:17AM
....so you had your fill.......???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: stephen
Date: August 27, 2020 07:47AM
I had other items in my order and Walgreens.com notified me they shipped separately. The Purell is showing as "In Progress."
Date: August 27, 2020 07:48AM
I guess next time I should be quiet and not share the deal until my order is delivered.
This sucks.

Date: August 27, 2020 07:55AM
....wow, 1 person is in NJ, near NY, and ordered after you and got the order.....

Date: August 27, 2020 08:13AM
stephen
I had other items in my order and Walgreens.com notified me they shipped separately. The Purell is showing as "In Progress."

Yeah. After my filler items arrived, I kept checking my Walgreens account to see what's up with the Purell part of the order. It showed "In Progress" for days after the partial delivery arrived. I received a cancellation email this morning from Walgreens one week after placing the order.

I placed the order and received a confirmation email before posting it here. Walgreens either did not fill the online orders in the order they were received or the filler items in my order slowed down the packing/shipping process of my particular order and the Purell went out of stock before it was completed. Either way, it's bs.

Lesson learned.

Posted by: GGD
Date: August 27, 2020 08:55AM
Maybe Home Depot had a word with them about you smiling smiley
Posted by: Schpark
Date: August 27, 2020 09:31AM
Received my two bottles last week. Maybe they filled the less "greedy" orders first.

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Posted by: testcase
Date: August 27, 2020 11:02AM
I was never able to get an order placed. The product was ALWAYS "Out of Stock" (and I did try multiple times).
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: August 27, 2020 12:07PM
I think Walgreens should have substituted a free item for canceled sanitizer:

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 27, 2020 12:40PM
Received six on Tuesday. I will donate half to our nearby school, give one to a neighbor who has a need for this as well as one to our daughter who is in lockdown until the thing that cannot be mentioned on this side passes, and we will use one for ourselves.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: August 27, 2020 01:37PM
For the people who ordered and received:
Did you have other items in the order? Or did you order just Purell?

Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 27, 2020 04:20PM
I just ordered six Purell which arrived about as expected. I also used a Walgreens Rewards offer for $4 off instead os the coupon SAVE. My error because the coupon would have saved me more money but I forgot the coupon had been mentioned by the OP..

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2020 04:22PM by Speedy.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 27, 2020 06:44PM
Your 'filler' item should have been another bottle of Purell.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Date: August 28, 2020 09:26AM
RAMd®d
Your 'filler' item should have been another bottle of Purell.

Yes, in hindsight I could've just maxed out at 6 bottles to qualify myself for free shipping even though I only needed 4 for myself and family. I was trying to be conscientious and only buy what I needed. But it bit me in the arse.

Date: August 28, 2020 10:07AM
....that what she said......!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 192
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020