advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
we all fall down?!.....this freshman sitcom canceled......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 15, 2020 10:58PM
.....'United We Fall'.......midseason replacement.....did decent numbers but still canceled....

United We Fall Cancelled at ABC

.....The axe has fallen on United We Fall: ABC has cancelled the family sitcom after one season, our sister site Variety reports.

Will Sasso (Mom, Less Than Perfect) and Christina Vidal Mitchell (Training Day, Code Black) starred as husband and wife Bill and Jo, whose lives are turned upside down when Bill’s mother Sandy, played by SNL and 3rd Rock From the Sun vet Jane Curtin, moves in with them and their two daughters Emily and Lulu. Guillermo Diaz (Scandal) co-starred as Jo’s brother Chuy.

First announced as a part of ABC’s primetime schedule way back in May 2019, United We Fall didn’t premiere until this July, more than a year after it was ordered to series at the Alphabet network. It debuted to 4.2 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, scoring broadcast TV’s most watched summer launch in more than a year. The August 26 season (and now series) finale earned 3.1 million total viewers and a 0.5 rating, which was steady with the five previous weeks. The cancellation caps its run at a total of eight episodes.

un-united.......and it feels......so good........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: we all fall down?!.....this freshman sitcom canceled......
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 16, 2020 12:28AM
Never watched it (but I don't really watch any sitcoms) but I'm sad to know that Will Sasso won't have a job, he's a hilarious dude.
Re: we all fall down?!.....this freshman sitcom canceled......
Posted by: AllGold
Date: September 16, 2020 02:37AM
Yeah, I don't watch sitcoms either, but the cast sounds good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 157
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018