advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Finding online concerts
Posted by: davemchine
Date: October 14, 2020 04:11PM
Normally my wife and I attend a few concerts a year but it hasn’t been possible lately. I sometimes see virtual concerts advertised but I usually see them too late. Is there a good website for being notified of such things?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Finding online concerts
Posted by: hal
Date: October 14, 2020 04:34PM
YOUTUBE!!!

Just search and you can find many, many, many past shows from many of your favorites.

Current live shows (as in they are actually performing while you watch)?? I dunno...
Posted by: kurtzie
Date: October 14, 2020 04:38PM
Bands in Town

Lists live streaming shows, who, when, where, how…
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 14, 2020 07:18PM
I watch quite a bit of live streaming. Just about every artist i follow is doing Facebook streaming. As much as we like to bash Facebook, there are some good points. There's a lot of artists out there that didn't have the resources to do anything else to keep from going broke. Most of these artists are willing to take donations via Venmo or PayPal. Even if you have never used those services, consider trying Venmo. Its an easy way not only to donate to artists, it's also a great way to make cashless payments.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: October 14, 2020 07:24PM
What type of music? I posted about the Berlin Philharmonic about 6 months ago.
[www.digitalconcerthall.com]

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: SteveO
Date: October 14, 2020 08:22PM
Ditto youtube and bandsintown. I get notices from the latter on artists I follow all_the_time.
Posted by: davemchine
Date: October 14, 2020 10:07PM
I mostly listen to artists like Steve Tyrell, Melody Gardot, Tierney Sutton, Sylvia McNair, Stacey Kent, Sophie Milman, Sara Gazarek, Piano Guys, early Norah Jones, Michael Feinstein, Michael Bubble, Miles Davis, Jane Monheit, Harry Connick Jr, well that's probably enough eh? Boy I could "like" all these people on facebook but then my timeline would be incredibly polluted. I'll try bandsintown. Thanks!
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 15, 2020 01:35PM
Nugs.net

Consequence of Sound

Signature Sounds

Even that evil empire, Live Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020