advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BeefStrokeInOff?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....UPDATE: he was self pleasuring....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 19, 2020 02:32PM
.....his pee pee.......he said he thought camera was off/video was muted.....he is 60.....

.......so always wear pants or something.....

UPDATE: looks like he was milking his willy....it looks like he was on a second zoom call....he thought he has turned off the 1st zoom call and then went to uhm touch himself on the 2nd zoom call......

.....Toobin was allegedly m*sturb*ting during the Zoom call in question, according to Motherboard. Two people on the call told Motherboard anonymously that the call was an election simulation featuring many New Yorker reporters, and that they saw Toobin touching himself. They noted to Motherboard that it seemed as if Toobin was on a second call. After exposing himself, Toobin left the call and then re-entered moments later........

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin After Zoom Incident

In a statement, the magazine said it was investigating a matter involving the author and CNN legal analyst.

.....The New Yorker said Monday that it had suspended the staff writer Jeffrey Toobin and was investigating an incident in which he reportedly exposed himself during a Zoom call among employees of the magazine and WNYC radio.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,” Mr. Toobin said in a statement to Vice, which reported the incident and the magazine’s investigation. “I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.”

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom,” Mr. Toobin added. “I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video.” Mr. Toobin could not be immediately reached on Monday afternoon.

A spokesman for The New Yorker, where Mr. Toobin has worked for more than 25 years, said in a statement that Mr. Toobin “has been suspended while we investigate the matter.” The spokesman did not elaborate.

Mr. Toobin is also a senior legal analyst for CNN. The network told Vice in a statement that Mr. Toobin “has asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

Mr. Toobin is the author of nine books including “The Oath: The Obama White House and the Supreme Court,” “The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court” and “Too Close to Call.” His book “The Run of His Life” was adapted for television as the FX series “American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson.”

His latest book is “True Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Investigation of Donald Trump.” Doubleday, which published the book, did not immediately respond to an inquiry about Mr. Toobin.

yikes..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2020 09:39PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: free (his) willy?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: October 19, 2020 02:45PM
...and he's still paying child support to his former mistress Casey Greenfield.

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

The search engine that doesn't track you.

Re: free (his) willy?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....
Posted by: rz
Date: October 19, 2020 03:00PM
I can see being in underwear or PJs while on a call like that, but having willy be free? No good explanation for that, and many bad ones. I can't think of any possible positive (or at least non-negative) spin he could put on that. He will be forever known by colleagues as that guy. Pretty much destroyed his reputation.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 19, 2020 03:01PM
Date: October 19, 2020 03:02PM
.....some guys like to go commando all the time.....in private (at home).....

Posted by: vision63
Date: October 19, 2020 03:13PM
He said sorry.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: October 19, 2020 03:29PM
Eeeeuw.

You literally gotta know better than this. He earned this time out.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Date: October 19, 2020 03:33PM
.....is the disgust due to aged wee wee......???

....if Brad Pitt did this, you would have to fight the ladies off......oh wait, they already got pic of his.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2020 03:33PM by NewtonMP2100.
Date: October 19, 2020 03:50PM
...and in the 70's she said "There's no place like Holmes"!
smiley-gen013

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

Posted by: testcase
Date: October 19, 2020 03:59PM
The cops just left.......

They told me if I wanted to walk around the house naked.....

I had to do it inside......... facepalm
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: October 19, 2020 04:02PM
Now that was a dick move.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: October 19, 2020 04:47PM
OK, he's 60. Let's play devil's advocate for a moment. Zoom has a lot of different views and access to settings.... Now say Jeff has some prostate issues (like many of us past a certain age), and he's gotta pee really bad while Zooming.... Perhaps he accidentally whiffed on shutting off the Zoom protocols he intended, and clicked something else on the Zoom screen.... If any of y'all are beset w/ prostate issues, you'll know what I mean that when ya gotta go; ya gotta GO!..... There are many times, while in the house, I push the "gotta go" boundaries too far, and if I don't "whip it out" before getting to the toilet, I'm gonna have to change some clothes.... I know I'm far from alone in this regard.... So giving Jeff the benefit of the doubt; he thinks he's cut his A/V Zoom feeds, and is making a run for the border, and helps Willy escape on the way to his porcelain kingdom..... and, whoops, A/V feed not cut after all..... Or it could be something nasty; no clue, but circumstances can be extenuating....
==
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 19, 2020 04:54PM
I can empathize.

My wife comes into the bathroom where I was drying off from showering. Wife: “I need help right away. The [office] meeting has started and my headphones aren’t working.” Me: “Be sure your camera is off.” Wife: “It is.” I walk past iMac and go to second display mirroring iMac (sit down desk iMac/standup desk display). Camera on iMac is not off but is off on second display. Fortunately towel is wrapped around me, but still... No one said a word to her, possibly because of 8’ distance and my rapid walking. Had she come in 15 seconds later towel would have been tossed in the hamper and I would have left it there while addressing her urgent tech needs.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 19, 2020 05:00PM
Her co-workers were too stunned to react after all, how often does a partially clad Adonis show up at one of their confabs? smileys with beer
Posted by: kj
Date: October 19, 2020 05:06PM
I don't buy it was a mistake. There are guys that just think everyone wants to see their weener. A bunch of us guys kind of confronted a guy like that once and he was like, "I don't have much, but I just want to make sure no one thinks I have less than I do." I mean, wtf.
Re: free (his) willy?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....UPDATE: he was self pleasuring....
Date: October 19, 2020 05:39PM
UPDATE: looks like he was milking his willy....it looks like he was on a second zoom call....he thought he has turned off the 1st zoom call and then went to uhm touch himself on the 2nd zoom call......

.....Toobin was allegedly m*sturb*ting during the Zoom call in question, according to Motherboard. Two people on the call told Motherboard anonymously that the call was an election simulation featuring many New Yorker reporters, and that they saw Toobin touching himself. They noted to Motherboard that it seemed as if Toobin was on a second call. After exposing himself, Toobin left the call and then re-entered moments later........

Re: free (his) willy?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....UPDATE: he was self pleasuring....
Posted by: AllGold
Date: October 19, 2020 06:05PM
NewtonMP2100
Two people on the call told Motherboard anonymously that the call was an election simulation featuring many New Yorker reporters...

Oh, I see the problem. He thought it was an election stimulation.

Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: October 19, 2020 07:09PM
AllGold
NewtonMP2100
Two people on the call told Motherboard anonymously that the call was an election simulation featuring many New Yorker reporters...

Oh, I see the problem. He thought it was an election stimulation.

I think you mean an *erection* stimulation.

:-)

[www.zeemaps.com]
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 19, 2020 07:18PM
That’s one way to quickly end your career.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: August West
Date: October 19, 2020 09:33PM
$tevie

smiley-laughing001

Picasso in his studio after the liberation of Paris, taken by my friend and mentor.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: October 19, 2020 09:36PM
The odds of this being an accident seem slim.

If he was on a second call and the beef strokemoff was for that caller, I can see where there might have been a masturbation malfunction.

Unless he wanted to end his career, I don't see him deliberately exposing himself in progress to several people.

He, on a Zoom to a single individual, might correctly/incorrectly think he/she might want to see him polishing his hardware, but several people?

There are people doing far worse to others for this to be a thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Oakland CA just had five shootings resulting two deaths and three injured, over the weekend.

So a guy accidentally or deliberately exposing himself is way down my list of atrocities.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: October 20, 2020 08:38AM
We won't be seeing a lot of Toobin the rest of this election season, all because some folks saw TOO MUCH.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Re: BeefStrokeInOff?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....UPDATE: he was self pleasuring....
Posted by: Mactel
Date: October 20, 2020 10:57AM
He was Lube'n the Toobin?
Re: BeefStrokeInOff?!.....Jeffrey Toobin, CNN legal anaylst, suspended for exposing himself on zoom call....UPDATE: he was self pleasuring....
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: October 20, 2020 03:58PM
My wife had a meeting where a colleague doffed his towel thinking his camera was off. Fortunately she only had to endure his hairy behind... but still.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: Michael
Date: October 20, 2020 07:04PM
There's a guy who was found masturb*ting in the lounge at our golf club a couple of years ago. He lost his golf partners a couple of months ago when the course was being rebuilt. He asked me a couple of days ago if he could play with my wife and me going forward. Just couldn't do it. Golf is difficult enough without having to have that image percolating around.
Date: October 20, 2020 07:05PM
......so he never got his......hole.......in........one.......???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2020 07:05PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 20, 2020 07:19PM
Michael
There's a guy who was found masturb*ting in the lounge at our golf club a couple of years ago. He lost his golf partners a couple of months ago when the course was being rebuilt. He asked me a couple of days ago if he could play with my wife and me going forward. Just couldn't do it. Golf is difficult enough without having to have that image percolating around.

Was this the guy?
Posted by: GGD
Date: October 20, 2020 08:58PM
I just got an email already capitalizing on this event...

Hello. I'll need your attention now.
You have used Zoom recently, like most of us during these bad COVID times. And I have very unfortunate news for you.
I'll give you some background on what happened.

There was a zero day security vulnerability on Zoom app, that allowed me a full time access to your camera and some other metadata on your account.
I found a few interesting targets through random lookups. You were just unlucky to be on the list.
After that, I did some creepy stuff and a few recordings, just for fun and to test a few things.

And as you can imagine in your worst dreams, this happened. I have made a recording, where you work on yourself.

Please dont blame me or yourself for this, I didn't have any bad intentions. I got very sick, lost my job, about to be evicted and have no money to survive.
All of this because of the stupid virus. I'm sorry. I have no other choice. I do not want you to be the next Jeffrey Toobin.
I'm sure you don't want to be embarrassed. And I dont want to make this video public so your friends and colleagues can see it.

Let's make a deal. You pay me $2000 in bitcoin, and nothing of this will happen. It's your choice of what to do. I'll give you 3 days to make the payment.
After you send the money, I will delete the video and forget about you forever. The amount is not negotiable.
Send 0.18 Bitcoin (about 2k at current exchange rate) to my wallet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.S. Don't try to report this to police, I use TOR and bitcoin can't be traced. Do not email me back. If you do something stupid, I will distribute the video.
Good luck! Don’t stress!
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: October 20, 2020 09:08PM
Date: October 21, 2020 06:39AM

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020