advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Forecast Low of 0 for Sunday Night Here
Posted by: btfc
Date: October 22, 2020 10:05AM
I’m not ready. At least the smoke is gone. For a while they were calling for -3.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Forecast Low of 0 for Sunday Night Here
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: October 22, 2020 10:13AM
We were first forecast at 3°...they've bumped it up to 11° now.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 22, 2020 10:38AM
.....nothing wrong with a little....bump......and grind.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2020 10:38AM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Schpark
Date: October 22, 2020 10:40AM
We are having thundersnow now. Already got a few inches of snow on Tuesday that is still on the ground.

"Without death, life would lose much of its meaning. My goal is to live in such a manner that I alter world in some fundamental way before I'm gone. As I get older and watch my son grow I realize I've already achieved my goal." - Ztirffritz
Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 22, 2020 10:41AM
Highs this week are about 90! I wish we had some of that.. we will get some next week!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 22, 2020 10:50AM
Looks like we're going to stay on the warmish/seasonal side of this bubble. Lows no worse than the mid-30s through next week.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: October 22, 2020 10:54AM
We were surprised by a heavy snowstorm in Minneapolis on Tuesday, but temps are hovering just above freezing so it’s not terribly cold. I left a 100’ vinyl hose out and now it may be difficult to coil for winter storage.

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 22, 2020 11:17AM
I've still got yard work to do! Ok, to be fair, I always have yard work to do. Luckily, like Acer, we'll be on the positive side of freezing for a while. Hopefully a longer while, as I've still got yard work to do (but I'm here posting).
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 22, 2020 11:43AM
All I got is 7° on Tuesday. And several days it’ll get a degree or two above freezing out of the next 10. I predict our snow will be gone before Halloween or shortly thereafter, and it will only stick around that long because we are getting snow on three different days between now and then.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: rz
Date: October 22, 2020 01:15PM
I'll think about you when I'm in my pool this weekend.
Posted by: SteveO
Date: October 22, 2020 02:23PM
Snow before Halloween is such a bummer! We've had that a few times in recent years. It has been kind of chilly here the past week; I say that b/c we went from high 80s to 40s...today we're back up to 80s, and back down to 40s and and colder starting tomorrow, and chance of snow in the forecast for next week. Here in the KC area (or Midwest) we say...if you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it'll change!

Would be great if we had what felt like an actual fall instead of these wild swings.
We could use some of that out this way...
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: October 22, 2020 08:09PM
...or some rain.

The radio is talking about another round of critical fire danger.

I don't know if we can say it every stopped.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 137
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020