advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
What are some things you have accomplished or want to accomplish on your bucket list?
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: November 21, 2020 12:45PM
What are some things you have accomplished or want to accomplish on your bucket list?

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: What are some things you have accomplished or want to accomplish on your bucket list?
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 21, 2020 01:23PM
I want to convince Kellogg’s to bring back Puffa Puffa Rice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 03:17PM by S. Pupp.
Re: What are some things you have accomplished or want to accomplish on your bucket list?
Posted by: hal
Date: November 21, 2020 02:17PM
I have a friend that checks one after another, meets the Dali Lama, joins the Sawtooth wolf pack (for real), travels to the Himalayas and dozens more.

Me, not so much... I've seen a total eclipse of the sun (and my friend was there with me). I got a tip of the hat from my favorite musician.
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 21, 2020 02:27PM
Wait didn't we just have this conversation?

I ordered the new Silicon MBA, with the Apple Friends and Family discount, this morning. Cross that one off!

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 02:28PM by Markintosh.
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: November 21, 2020 03:16PM
I'd like to get back to Europe before I'm too decrepit to enjoy it. Among other places to visit: there's a guy who does fossil-hunting hikes on England's Jurassic Coast. Yes, I want to find an ammonite.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: November 21, 2020 03:20PM
I went swimming in all 5 Great Lakes. Lake Ontario was the furthest away, so that was the last of the five.

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: SDGuy
Date: November 21, 2020 04:21PM
The big one for me was finally getting to Europe - spent a month there in Summer of 2019, and VERY glad I didn't decide to delay until 2020 to do so.
Posted by: davemchine
Date: November 21, 2020 06:09PM
Most of the items on my bucket list are places I'd like to visit and they are all modest trips. Mostly I look forward to my trips to see Frank on Kauai.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 21, 2020 06:29PM
One night with Alicia Vikander. It would be last on my list because I wouldn’t survive the entire night.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 21, 2020 07:41PM
Can I say, without seeming pretentious, that the biggies on my list (mostly travel) have already been checked off? :-)
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 21, 2020 07:57PM
With the exception of all the bucket list items tied to children, nearly everything we have left is tied to travel.

Will have to wait a couple years to do most.
Posted by: chopper
Date: November 21, 2020 09:46PM
I survived Coronavirus.
Posted by: bruceko
Date: November 21, 2020 10:11PM
Rode a Whale Shark
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: November 21, 2020 10:27PM
ka jowct
I'd like to get back to Europe before I'm too decrepit to enjoy it. Among other places to visit: there's a guy who does fossil-hunting hikes on England's Jurassic Coast. Yes, I want to find an ammonite.

This guy does what is basically back yard fossil hunting on the beach in Yorkshire and finds lots of ammonites as well as other fossils- [www.youtube.com]

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

Stop and think about this: If you're able to shout the words "I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" at considerable volume, then you have just proven to anyone listening that you can indeed breathe.

"I don't see color, I just see ugly" - Joe Jitsukawa
Posted by: Ken Sp.
Date: November 22, 2020 05:21AM
Travel and Photography.
Machu Picchu-Check
Ankar Wat-Check
Ski in Europe-Check
Yosemite Valley floor in deep snow and Natural Firefall-Check
Petra, Jordan-Not Checked-top of my list
Northern Lights-Not Checked yet

People-closer than 6 feet away
Steve Jobs, Woz and Elon Musk-All Checked
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020