advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
APPLE'S iPhoto Photo customer service... S**KS...
Posted by: spacescape
Date: December 15, 2005 11:01AM
I've called the main number... they give me another number... which in return, they tell me "we are sorry, we can't help you you'll have to e-mail them"...

I just want to find out why the heck my first order hasn't shipped but the second order has... And I keep getting a reply "we are still processing your order"... I'm about ready to contact my CC company and tell them to NOT ACCEPT the carges...

I placed my order early enough so I would get these books on time... now, I'm going to get screwed... This is the first time that I will say that "apple sucks"... I've been an apple/mac guy since 1993 and this is really the fist time that I can't get an answer...

Anyone have any other advice on how to talk to someone at apple?

Bill
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: APPLE'S iPhoto Photo customer service... S**KS...
Posted by: Gutenberg
Date: December 15, 2005 12:18PM
Spacescape, last summer or spring there was a long discussion on Dealmac about who actually does the Apple picture books, and if I remember correctly it's Ofoto. Maybe you could try them.

Also, I wonder if there is a telephone number over at the Apple support site, there in discussions. I remember there being a lot of complaints about the picture books a few months ago.

Good luck--
Posted by: spacescape
Date: December 15, 2005 12:29PM
Thanks... I did finally talk to a couple of humans... One being "extending apple care" whom transfered me to Sales Support Solutions... From there, they sent them an e-mail to the iPhoto support team on behalf of me but it was from there... Hopefully they get somewhere.

I might try calling oFoto whom is now KodakGallary.

Thanks!
Bill
Posted by: Michael
Date: December 15, 2005 01:32PM
Last year I had a problem with iPhoto and was very frustrated that I couldn't reach a human. However, an email was answered within 12 hours and they took care of my problem. Good luck!
Posted by: ArtP
Date: December 15, 2005 11:17PM
Yep, I was about to say Kodak handles the Photo books.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 195
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020