Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
FREE Bottle of Solgar Formula VM-75 Multivitamins
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 27, 2006 11:45PM
FREE Bottle of Solgar Formula VM-75 Multivitamins

This freebie has a price. . .you have to listen to a story. . .

. . .during my high school years. . .I took an AP Chem class taught by Mr. Universe (not his real name but he was built like a bodybuilder. . .not Arnold but definitively had the ""V-shape" going). All the female students were in love with him and all the male students wanted to be him.

One day. . .during class. . .I don't remember how but the conversation for the class got into weightlifting and what vitamins were the best. . .and he said Solgar. . .bar none (note he was a chemist. . .). to this day I remember this vitamin brand as "The best."

Now that wasn't too painful. . .was it? It was also very boring but the only solgar story that I had. . .

smiling smiley

Simply fill out the information below to receive a FREE bottle of Formula VM-75®, our #1 Daily multivitamin. This offer is available to U.S. residents only. Limit one per household. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

[65.200.170.237]

NOTE: Solgar vitamins are normally on the expensive side.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2006 11:17AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: FREE Bottle of Solgar Formula VM-75 Multivitamins
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: February 28, 2006 11:23AM
Thanks, Newt. I've been buying Solgar vitamins and calcium for a while. I used to order Solgar stuff from Vitacost: they had pretty good prices but recently stopped carrying the brand.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 169
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020