advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Think you're having a bad week?
Posted by: Drakesgirl
Date: August 29, 2008 02:04PM
I just wanted to post the trailer for a new CBS comedy that'll be on sometime following How I Met Your Mother... 9:30, I think. I love that show, so I'm really looking forward to this one, which looks absolutely hysterical. Seriously, watch the promo, it had me laughing out loud. CBS has a good-looking comedy night.

[www.youtube.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Think you're having a bad week?
Posted by: Spiff
Date: August 29, 2008 03:06PM
That looks almost too painful to watch a full half hour... =)
Posted by: artie67
Date: August 29, 2008 03:24PM
Thanks Spiff, I thought it was the same lame set-ups as usual too. Now BBC's "Extras", that's funny. With all the writers suffering because of the "reality shows", you would think the scripts would improve.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 30, 2008 03:32PM
artie67
Thanks Spiff, I thought it was the same lame set-ups as usual too. Now BBC's "Extras", that's funny. With all the writers suffering because of the "reality shows", you would think the scripts would improve.

they were already put on notice when reality stuff started showing up because it was far cheaper to make. The writers need to step up and prove that their pay is well deserved, and that the extra cost of writers and professional talent is worth it.
Posted by: Drakesgirl
Date: September 02, 2008 10:04AM
Spiff
That looks almost too painful to watch a full half hour... =)

See, I think it looks a little hard to watch, but in that "omg this is so awkward" trainwreck can't-take-eyes-away kind of way. Kind of the awkward humor that the Office has, if that makes sense. I've seen the Extras, and it's okay, but it doesn't really keep me coming back for more, whereas I like the look of the characters in Worst Week (not that they're similar shows at all). To each their own, I guess, comedy is highly subjective, but I think it looks pretty hilarious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 238
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018