advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
I kissed a girl and I (REALLY) liked it!. . .Katy Perry gets plastered...agrees to auction her @#$%&. . .
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 18, 2008 02:44PM
. . .to benefit breast cancer. . .(a plaster cast of her @#$%&). . .

BUSTING out all over. . .

charity site. . .

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: I kissed a girl and I (REALLY) liked it!. . .Katy Perry gets plastered...agrees to auction her @#$%&. . .
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: September 18, 2008 02:49PM
I could make you a plaster cast of my.... oh nevermind...

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe
Re: I kissed a girl and I (REALLY) liked it!. . .Katy Perry gets plastered...agrees to auction her @#$%&. . .
Posted by: incognegro
Date: September 18, 2008 03:01PM
i SUPPORT this cause, TWO the max.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: September 18, 2008 04:10PM
Can't get to it from work, but later on I can post a link to the video of the actual casting being performed.

(Or you guys can just YouTube it.)

It is what it is.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 18, 2008 04:12PM
. . .oops. . .forgot to mention that MTV taped the casting. . .

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Rolando
Date: September 18, 2008 04:51PM
I remember some WWE girl did her rear in plaster as well.
Posted by: testcase
Date: September 18, 2008 05:08PM
Who's Katy Perry???
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: September 18, 2008 05:51PM
Ms. Perry has a totally sweet rack, BTW.

It is what it is.
Posted by: Seacrest
Date: September 18, 2008 06:06PM
Finally, some news the markets really liked.

I am not Ryan Seacrest, and I do not approve this message.
Posted by: Racer X
Date: September 18, 2008 06:46PM
you should have seen the girls dancing to that in Cabo Wabo last month. I need to go a cold shower...........
Posted by: tahoedrew
Date: September 18, 2008 07:04PM
Katy reminds me of Zoey Deschanel; except Zoey is much cuter! boink smiley

Zoey:

Katy:

Posted by: wowzer
Date: September 18, 2008 07:05PM
testcase
Who's Katy Perry???

This is why I think posts that being replied to should come up to the top...Testcase missed out on the I kissed a girl thread...sorry Testcase. Katy Perry is a hottie from youtube who's video was translated by grim to a video that he posted here. STF

All I ever really needed to know, I learned from watching Star Trek.
Date: September 18, 2008 07:25PM
tahoedrew
Katy reminds me of Zoey Deschanel; except Zoey is much cuter! boink smiley

Zoey:

Katy:

I thought that right off the bat too. i had never seen her picture, but when i clicked the link in the original post. I first saw the pic, and thought the link was wrong.
Posted by: M>B>
Date: September 18, 2008 11:10PM
The original plaster caster...

[www.cynthiaplastercaster.com]
Date: September 19, 2008 02:58AM
I pulled down a torrent of her promo video, and have watched it maybe 8 times tonight. man, I miss cabo already......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 168
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020