advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Great job PeterB with your hampster training!
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 30, 2008 06:46PM
[www.youtube.com]

I hope my memory is right...that PeterB is the hampster king. Well, he has really got it down this time.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Great job PeterB with your hampster training!
Posted by: PeterB
Date: September 30, 2008 07:05PM
Ehhhh, my animals are FAR more entertaining than that... sometime I should make a post a video, rather than just pics.

You guys do all know that I've been breeding for appearance and temperament, and that I've got the temperament to the point where I have such friendly animals, that they are SO friendly that they will-- if you put your hand into the cage-- climb into your hand in order to play with you? (Some of them, once they're in your hand, will immediately start running up your arm, onto your shoulder, etc. -- I have a female like that right now who I am seriously considering as the next in line to be bred, because her temperament is just superb. I don't want to have more animals, but there's no other way to maintain the bloodlines, and it'd be a shame to lose all the work I've put into producing such well-behaved animals. In certain ways, in terms of temperament, they remind me of cats, inside little hamster bodies.)

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2008 07:06PM by PeterB.
Posted by: wurm
Date: September 30, 2008 08:30PM
PeterB
...In certain ways, in terms of temperament, they remind me of cats, inside little hamster bodies.)

You say that as if it's a good thing. ;)
Posted by: PeterB
Date: September 30, 2008 08:49PM
wurm
PeterB
...In certain ways, in terms of temperament, they remind me of cats, inside little hamster bodies.)

You say that as if it's a good thing. ;)

Well, when I was editing my above post, I was tempted to write: "remind me of cats OR DOGS, inside little hamster bodies." I guess it depends on whether you're biased towards cats or dogs. The one I posted about above who will climb into your hand and run up your arm, she's definitely more of a dog... aggressively friendly in that sense. Some of them are more like cats, especially that they will be friendly with you, but mostly on their own terms. grinning smiley

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 30, 2008 09:15PM
Next up, a hamster that likes to dance with a pancake on its head. You'd clean up.

bunny smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 237
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020