advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Ok after much investigation, I figured out why this girl was telling me about having sex.
Posted by: Guitarman
Date: March 26, 2006 06:34PM
It's a generational thing, She was letting me know she does it, she's freaky, and that she wanted to know if I was doing it too and it had nothing to do with whether I was ever going to get any from her or not.

This is all just too weird.

Also the new thing is, doing it all the way is not that personal, but kissing is off limits unless you're really serious about each other. GO FIGURE!!!!

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Ok after much investigation, I figured out why this girl was telling me about having sex.
Posted by: SteveJobs
Date: March 26, 2006 06:38PM
So, the girls have become guys? I'll make a note of it.

Re: Ok after much investigation, I figured out why this girl was telling me about having sex.
Posted by: Seacrest
Date: March 26, 2006 06:47PM
L
Posted by: wurm
Date: March 26, 2006 06:49PM
Guitarman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
[snip]
>
> Also the new thing is, doing it all the way is not
> that personal, but kissing is off limits...
>

I've only heard that about a particular category of women. And for some reason all their "boyfriends" are named John.

Posted by: WHiiP
Date: March 26, 2006 06:50PM
L

Bill
Flagler Beach, FL 32136

Carpe Vino!

Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.
— David Rains Wallace
Posted by: grad
Date: March 26, 2006 06:56PM
It also is a generational thing to post about it on an online Apple Computer "Tips and Deals" forum.
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: March 26, 2006 07:26PM
this should be a sticky.

(heheheh)
Posted by: SteveJobs
Date: March 26, 2006 08:05PM
Sounds like stickiness is not in the future.

Posted by: JoeM
Date: March 26, 2006 08:07PM
Guitarman Wrote:
> It's a generational thing, She was letting me know
> she does it, she's freaky, and that she wanted to
> know if I was doing it too and it had nothing to
> do with whether I was ever going to get any from
> her or not.

Sounds like all the chicks I knew back in the 80's that hung out in our studio, Studio 54, Limelight, Danceteria, Magique, Plato's Retreat, Red Parrot, Underground and every other club in NYC, for that matter.

so...what goes around really does come around.

JoeM
Posted by: mattkime
Date: March 26, 2006 08:57PM
sounds like she was talking about it because it was an intense experience for her.

however, i find that if a woman is attracted, she's unlikely to mention another man....even if he's the only reason she's not jumping your bones.

Posted by: SteveO
Date: March 26, 2006 11:41PM

>
> so...what goes around really does come around.
>

Yeah, with attitudes like Gman's friend has, I I think they call what goes around comes around names like VD, chlymadia, the clap, @#$%&...
Posted by: max
Date: March 26, 2006 11:52PM
SteveO Wrote:
>
> Yeah, with attitudes like Gman's friend has, I I
> think they call what goes around comes around
> names like VD, chlymadia, the clap, @#$%&...

She still did not want to get whatever the Luteboy has....
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 27, 2006 03:33AM
G'man being who he is, may be ready to do the trade off: VD, chlymadia, the clap, @#$%&... for a shot at almost anything.

Times getting short for him and he's consigned to New Jersey. Maybe he should just find a nice Jewish girl, settle down and raise a family.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2006 03:34AM by RgrF.
Posted by: Mac-A-Matic
Date: March 27, 2006 07:27AM
I work with a lot of high school aged teens and the things I hear is truly amazing.

For example, @#$%& are no big deal. It's commonplace and it isn't "sex." Everybody's doing it (er, giving them). Just like the no kissing rule - it's all good because it feels good and nothing is really serious.

Contrast that to my high school years (the mid to late 1980s) where the girls wore pants, turtleneck long sleeve shirts under knitted sweaters with those dumb gold bean necklaces and a @#$%& was a pron movie fantasy that she would never do.

Posted by: Effin Haole
Date: March 27, 2006 03:07PM
Where do you live Mac?
Posted by: Effin Haole
Date: March 27, 2006 03:08PM
Just kidding....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 158
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 2330 on October 25, 2018