The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: $95.60 ( -2.55 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Redeeming my coke reward points
Posted by: PeterB
Date: December 16, 2009 01:12PM
Hi all,

I have over 2000 points accumulated (yes, I drink a lot of Coke, but this is accumulated over a long period)...

Unfortunately, the major items I'd want to get ...

[www.my] coke rewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=9656&WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_flt4=501-2000+Points&WT.z_ppartner=Brainstorm&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=rwd_Coby+4GB+Video+MP3+Player+9656_thmb_76x76

[www.my] coke rewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=8301&WT.z_catphrase=toaster&WT.z_flt1=All&WT.z_flt2=toaster&WT.z_flt3=All&WT.z_flt4=All&WT.z_ppartner=Brainstorm&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=rwd_Hamilton+Beach+2+Slice+Toaster+8301_thmb_76x76

(remove spaces to get the URLs to work)

... in case these links don't work:

One is a Coby 4GB video MP3 player -- no idea if this would work with iTunes (of course, what I'd really want is an iPod) ... reviews at Amazon are decent: [www.amazon.com]

The other is a Hamilton Beach toaster ... what I'd really want is a toaster oven, but a toaster might also be OK, though it seems you can get this exact model at Amazon for very little bucks...

Should I just wait for some better rewards to show up?

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Redeeming my coke reward points
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 16, 2009 01:17PM
...depends how much you want those particular rewards...one problem with c*ke reward program is often rewards are removed with no notice so you can wait but they might disappear.....

....and yes like dating...often times you think(hope) something better will come along...in this case it might happen and it might not.....

...if you want that particular reward, I would get it now...but most of their rewards are items that probably would be cheaper just to buy then drink all the coke that is required to get them...IMHO....EYE usually just get the FREE coke coupons (so the vicious circle continues)....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 01:31PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: December 16, 2009 02:03PM
My favorite redemption so far: OXO GoodGrips Salt & Pepper Grinder Set.

www.myc0kerewards.com

Note: replace the zero (0) in c0ke with an o to get the link to work.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 02:03PM by rjmacs.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: December 16, 2009 04:46PM
ok, the forum filter is pretty funny...

I like this: [www.mycockrewards.com] ... works fine, just change the funny word that can be used to describe a rooster. grinning smiley

Anyone know if that Coby player can be used with iTunes? If so, then that's probably how I'd go...

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login