advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $153.61 ( -0.26 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The faces of people who wish they could talk
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 16, 2017 02:04PM

Unfortunately, if they told you what Comey told them, they'd have to spend an extended vacation at the old Greybar Hotel.... But there's something in their eyes that says, "oh god this isn't going to end well for America."

Or something like that.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The faces of people who wish they could talk
Posted by: hal
Date: March 16, 2017 02:23PM
Or she's about to sneeze...
Posted by: billb
Date: March 16, 2017 03:18PM
busted and shame

The Phorum Wall keeps us safe from illegal characters and words
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of one's own ignorance. -Benjamin Franklin

BOYCOTT YOPLAIT [www.noyoplait.com]
[soundcloud.com]

Posted by: Pam
Date: March 16, 2017 03:42PM
I think America doesn't need this, but America will be fine. Our processes are working, our constitution will reign, and we will get past all of this.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: March 16, 2017 03:51PM
Pam
I think America doesn't need this, but America will be fine. Our processes are working, our constitution will reign, and we will get past all of this.

Oh yes, I am certain we will get past this eventually. But it took almost to the end of Clinton's presidency to recover from the damage to the economy that Reagan brought us, and we have only partly recovered from the damage inflicted during W's term. I am old enough that there isn't enough time left in my life to go through too many more years of this cruft.
Posted by: Onamuji
Date: March 16, 2017 05:04PM
Pam

At what cost?

Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 16, 2017 10:07PM
JoeH
Pam

Oh yes, I am certain we will get past this eventually. But it took almost to the end of Clinton's presidency to recover from the damage to the economy that Reagan brought us, and we have only partly recovered from the damage inflicted during W's term. I am old enough that there isn't enough time left in my life to go through too many more years of this cruft.

JoeH, exactly my sentiments.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: gabester
Date: March 24, 2017 11:54PM
Onamuji
Pam

At what cost?

The current going rate seems to be the health and retirement of those who are not part of the oligarchy. And the environment, and the arts and sciences.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 341
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015