advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $144.53 ( +0.89 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
No Korea and this administration
Posted by: samintx
Date: March 17, 2017 02:15PM
is petrifying. Tillitson says 20 yrs is down the didn't work drain and he is willing to send our boys into No. Korea…or start an atomic war. Do I say goodbye now or wait?

I heard they usually have a reception when the State Dept people visit. Tillitson has not had 2 so far. Like the USA State Dept doesn't exist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2017 02:16PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: No Korea and this administration
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 17, 2017 02:20PM
samintx
is petrifying. Tillitson says 20 yrs is down the didn't work drain and he is willing to send our boys into No. Korea…or start an atomic war. Do I say goodbye now or wait?

I heard they usually have a reception when the State Dept people visit. Tillitson has not had 2 so far. Like the USA State Dept doesn't exist.

Other than Tillerson, basically no other appointed State Dept people do exist....

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 17, 2017 02:30PM
Your thread title ("No Korea") may be clairvoyant.

FWIW, throwing looong precedent out the window, Tillerson also decided to take only one press person along with him on his Asian trip, who isn't even doing a standard "pool report" for the rest of the press.

This press person is from the Independent Journal Review.

Yeah, I've never heard of it either. It's described as "Buzzfeed for conservatives", and seems to be hemorrhaging reporters as it makes it's sharp right turn.

RollingEyesSmiley5
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 17, 2017 03:08PM
pdq
Your thread title ("No Korea") may be clairvoyant.

FWIW, throwing looong precedent out the window, Tillerson also decided to take only one press person along with him on his Asian trip, who isn't even doing a standard "pool report" for the rest of the press.

This press person is from the Independent Journal Review.

Yeah, I've never heard of it either. It's described as "Buzzfeed for conservatives", and seems to be hemorrhaging reporters as it makes it's sharp right turn.

RollingEyesSmiley5

There is little to report. Besides, with all the cutbacks at Foggybottom, it is hard to find space on short notice for the press to fly commercial.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: samintx
Date: March 17, 2017 04:30PM
Andrea Mitchell is flying commercial trying to keep up with Mr. Exxon Tillerson.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 389
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015