advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Here's what Jimmy Breslin said about Donald Trump---Many Times. For Many Decades
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: March 20, 2017 07:23PM
Summed up with lots of quotes in the NY Daily News:
[www.nydailynews.com]
Jimmy Breslin took a look at one of New York’s biggest characters, Donald Trump, and saw a chump.
-
And many years before Trump’s unprecedented rise to the presidency, Breslin summed up the fellow Queens boy as an enemy of the people.

a couple of Newsday columns
[www.newsday.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2017 08:07PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Here's hat Jimmy Breslin said about Donald Trump---Many Times. For Many Decades
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 20, 2017 08:05PM
“beware always of the loudmouth taking advantage of the situation and appealing to a crowd's meanest nature.”

Indeed. Sums up the right-wing radio personalities that propped up his candidacy, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2017 08:06PM by Acer.
Re: Here's what Jimmy Breslin said about Donald Trump---Many Times. For Many Decades
Posted by: bfd
Date: March 20, 2017 08:10PM
Anyone who ever spent more than a day in NYC already knew what a jackass the Donald was …
Re: Here's what Jimmy Breslin said about Donald Trump---Many Times. For Many Decades
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: March 21, 2017 07:53AM
"His book is being edited with flea powder."

Haha haha.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 21, 2017 11:00AM
bfd
Anyone who ever spent more than a day in NYC already knew what a jackass the Donald was …

Still not getting this NYC thing. I have known Trump was a @#$%& for a long, long time. If you read the right kind of publications, you knew it at least since "his" first book was published.

Posted by: $tevie
Date: March 21, 2017 11:06AM
PS: did you ever go into the Galeries Lafayette store in Trump Tower? Blink and you missed it. Man, that place looked like a whorehouse decorated by King Midas. I didn't realize then that the entire building looked like that.

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: March 21, 2017 11:22AM
$tevie
bfd

Still not getting this NYC thing. I have known Trump was a @#$%& for a long, long time. If you read the right kind of publications, you knew it at least since "his" first book was published.

I think the NYC thing is reading about a garbage dump vs living next door to a garbage dump.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 229
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015