advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $144.53 ( +0.89 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Secret lists of WH visitors.
Posted by: samintx
Date: April 15, 2017 07:17AM
Can he do that? Can the lists under Freedom act be abstained?

Also how can " under audit" be involved on 2016 returns ......? He probably hasn't even filed yet.

Third, war. Is Trump going to stumble into WAR? Pence in Seoul?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Secret lists of WH visitors.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: April 15, 2017 09:11AM
Visitor lists - yes. Obama was the first to release the lists openly (even then some was redacted). So this is closer to the norm that releasing them was.

Taxes - give up, he will never release under any circumstance short of a court order (and that isn't going to happen). He lied, will continue to lie, and he doesn't really care.

War - I hope not but... He'll go nuts if NK makes any offensive move. A attempt at Pence, a missile anywhere near the carrier group, and all bets are off. I half expect South Korea to order the US out of the country to calm things down. They have the most to lose regardless of what happens. The south does not want reunification - it would destroy their economy for years to come.

"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing" -- Socrates
ā€œIā€™m, like, a really smart person.ā€ -- Donald Trump
Posted by: samintx
Date: April 15, 2017 09:49AM
I know Obama withheld names but we didn't find out till someone wanted the list. Seems 45 is making a big deal and announcing I. I bet names leak out.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: April 15, 2017 10:48AM
Ombligo
The south does not want reunification - it would destroy their economy for years to come.

The Korean people, in the North and the South, are hardly of one mind on this matter in either place.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: sekker
Date: April 15, 2017 02:17PM
The 'release his taxes' movement are not about making Trump oblige, but to make rules for the future.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 277
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015