advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
before you get all REILLed up?!....they are giving Bill O'Reilly's time slot to.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 19, 2017 02:08PM
....Tucker Carlson [ apparently he is the 'teachers' pet ].......

Tucker Carlson Gets Bill O’Reilly’s 8 PM Timeslot On Fox News Channel

.....Simultaneous to parent company 21st Century Fox announcement it had cut ties with Bill O’Reilly, ending his 21-year run as the face of Fox News Channel, the cable news network announced Tucker Carlson was getting The O’Reilly Factor’s 8 PM timeslot. Tucker Carlson Tonight takes over on Monday – the day O’Reilly was scheduled to return from vacationing in Italy.

The Five is moving to primetime, to take Tucker’s 9 PM hour, also starting Monday.

Dana Perino, who was among those filling in for O’Reilly on The Factor this week, will continue to sub Wednesday and Thursday nights; Greg Gutfield will fill in on Friday.

Carlson’s new gig comes as no surprise. He had been Rupert Murdoch’s pick to assume the 9 PM hour when Megyn Kelly left the network to join NBC News, and actually improved the timeslot’s numbers for FNC.

tuck it in....................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2017 02:10PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: before you get all REILLed up?!....they are giving Bill O'Reilly's time slot to.....
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: April 19, 2017 02:58PM
Guy's a total chump..
Re: before you get all REILLed up?!....they are giving Bill O'Reilly's time slot to.....
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: April 19, 2017 09:13PM
You know.... I prefer O'Reilly to that guy. He may be smarter than Bill, but he is a smug SOB
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 19, 2017 10:48PM
Carlson is sort of whiny. I thought Chris Walkace might get it but he is too balanced in a Faux News sort of way.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: davester
Date: April 20, 2017 02:31PM
mrbigstuff
You know.... I prefer O'Reilly to that guy. He may be smarter than Bill, but he is a smug SOB

Smarter? Did you not see Jon Stewart wipe the floor with him on his own show? The guy's an know-nothing empty suit.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 20, 2017 04:46PM
davester
mrbigstuff

Smarter? Did you not see Jon Stewart wipe the floor with him on his own show? The guy's an know-nothing empty suit.

Which makes him a perfect fit for O'Really's audience.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 257
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015