advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump's lawyer: "Watch your back, bitch"
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 14, 2017 09:11AM
Just one of the bon mots lobbed toward a guy who had the nerve to send the following email to Marc Kasowitz, Trump's lawyer:

You don't know me. i don't know you.

But I believe it is in your interest and the long-term interest of your firm for you to resign from your position advising the President re. pending federal legal matters. No good can come from this, and in fact, your name may turn out to be a disparaging historical footnote to the presidency of DJT.

The way Trump's lawyer responded is just f*in scary and bizarre. You'll have to read it for yourself.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump's lawyer: "Watch your back, bitch"
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 14, 2017 09:13AM
Do you even lawyer, bro?
Date: July 14, 2017 09:33AM
FWIW, I see $tevie also noted this in another thread.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 14, 2017 09:43AM
....well, son of.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 14, 2017 09:56AM
It's just amazing how tough guys like him talk. A 15 year old girl would whip his ass up and down the street.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: July 14, 2017 10:22AM
Yeah, these guys are tough as nails on the internet but they are cowards and bullies.

Posted by: davester
Date: July 14, 2017 11:04AM
Exactly what one would expect from Tony Soprano's lawyer, shortly before Tony's thugs burst in and kneecap the guy who supplied the unwanted advice. No doubt 45 wishes he was Putin so that he could get away with ordering his thugs to do that.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 11:05AM by davester.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 14, 2017 11:08AM
During the campaign he pretty much DID order his thugs to do that.
Posted by: steve...
Date: July 14, 2017 11:52AM
No doubt 45 wishes he was Putin so that he could get away with ordering his thugs to do that.

I hope we never see journalists and Trumpo opponents attacked or dying mysteriously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 11:52AM by steve....
Posted by: DavidS
Date: July 14, 2017 11:55AM
Maybe Melania can talk to him about online bullying. Her campaign has certainly worked well with her husband.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 11:56AM by DavidS.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: July 14, 2017 12:08PM
steve...
No doubt 45 wishes he was Putin so that he could get away with ordering his thugs to do that.

I hope we never see journalists and Trumpo opponents attacked or dying mysteriously.

Wow, you don't get it, do you.

It's just a matter of time before this happens.

Remember a couple weeks ago when fake news about Confederate memorials being removed at Gettysburg produced a mob of heavily armed racists at the national battlefield?

The roving bands of armed thugs are primed and ready to roll. All that's left is the indifference of local authorities to their vigilantism...

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 14, 2017 12:24PM
The Mob's President. Both population wise and Organized Crime wise.

[en.wikipedia.org]
Date: July 14, 2017 02:05PM
Somewhat related, did you know that Jared Kushner's father served time?

Do you know why?

Kushner was being investigated for campaign finance violations when he got mad that his sister and brother-in-law for cooperating in the investigation against him. So he hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and videotape one of their sexual encounters so Charles could give the tape to his sister as retaliation. The sex tape part of the story is relatively well known. But this was textbook obstruction. Set aside the intra-familial craziness of this, legally, it’s insane. Charles Kushner was sentenced to 18 to 24 months in federal prison.

Nice "family", huh?
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: July 18, 2017 07:49AM
pdq
Somewhat related, did you know that Jared Kushner's father served time?

Do you know why?

Kushner was being investigated for campaign finance violations when he got mad that his sister and brother-in-law for cooperating in the investigation against him. So he hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law and videotape one of their sexual encounters so Charles could give the tape to his sister as retaliation. The sex tape part of the story is relatively well known. But this was textbook obstruction. Set aside the intra-familial craziness of this, legally, it’s insane. Charles Kushner was sentenced to 18 to 24 months in federal prison.

Nice "family", huh?

Guess who prosecuted that a-hole? None other than federal prosecutor Chris Christie. LOL

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 285
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015