advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $150.38 ( -0.64 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Oh, my. That guy Akhmetshin says that Veselnitskaya *left documents* with Trump Jr
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 14, 2017 05:17PM
Wonder what became of those?

During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.

“This could be a good issue to expose how the DNC is accepting bad money,” Akhmetshin recalled her saying.

...Akhmetshin said he does not know if Veselnitskaya’s documents were provided by the Russian government. He said he thinks she left the materials with the Trump associates. It was unclear if she handed the documents to anyone in the room or simply left them behind, he said.

Amazing, really, what comes up during a meeting about adoptions, and how easily it slips the mind...
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Oh, my. That guy Akhmetshin says that Veselnitskaya *left documents* with Trump Jr
Posted by: Onamuji
Date: July 14, 2017 06:23PM
...and the "lobbyist" that they met with had a specialty in computer-hacking when he worked as an intelligence operative.

Re: Oh, my. That guy Akhmetshin says that Veselnitskaya *left documents* with Trump Jr
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 14, 2017 06:23PM
Don' t most people talk about the DNC when adopts are brought up? I always do.smiley-rpg028
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 14, 2017 09:16PM
Just to remind us all, this was Donnie Jr's statement just a few days ago (which of course, was a revision of his previous statement):

We had a meeting in June 2016. After pleasantries were exchanged, the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton. Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense. No details or supporting information was provided or even offered.

I would say after the AP story today, the highlighted part is no longer operable.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 15, 2017 12:04PM
They likely left him a brochure of their services, including all available option packages. Wholesale pricing, dealer financing, the works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 345
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015