advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Michael Caputo, Trump campaign official lived in Russia for years, worked for Gazprom in U.S.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 14, 2017 06:27PM
Before you say 'guilt by association' consider that the number of ex-Russia employees who worked for Trump have enough members to form, yes, their very own Trump-Russia Association.

Caputo- fired by Trump when he tweeted 'ding ding the witch is dead' after Trumpo sacked Lewandowski as campaign manager to hire russkie-Manafort.
6:30 p.m. [apnews.com]

A former Trump campaign official says he has told the House Intelligence Committee that he “never heard the word Russia” during his time on President Donald Trump’s campaign.

The closed session is part of the panel’s investigation into Russian interference in the election and possible connections to Trump’s campaign.

Michael Caputo says he testified voluntarily in an effort to clear his name. He says he and his wife have received death threats since he’s been connected with the investigation.

Caputo served as a Trump adviser and oversaw the New York state campaign. He lived years ago in Russia, and worked for the Russian-owned Gazprom Media after returning to the United States.

Caputo says he was never asked about his time in the country while on the campaign.

Sounds like authentic Trump Truth me. Obviously guiltless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 06:28PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Michael Caputo, trump campaign official lived in Russia for years, worked for Gazprom in U.S.
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 14, 2017 06:29PM
I never heard the word "mom" during the whole time raising my children.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 266
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015