advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $150.49 ( -0.53 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
When is it ok to say, "You're in such good shape...beautiful" - Reebok has the answer...
Posted by: hal
Date: July 16, 2017 03:03PM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: When is it ok to say, "You're in such good shape...beautiful" - Reebok has the answer...
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 16, 2017 03:58PM
love it

Trump is always trying to point out that his (current) wife and daughter are more beautiful than the spouse of whatever powerful man has made him feel small. Macron's wife is about 20 years older than him, right? So I think Trump's "compliment" was meant as "for her age..."

I saw a headline recently that called DT the "playboy" president. I'm assuming the author was a man over 70. Because that's gross. He is an embarrassing pig. No respect, no manners.
Re: When is it ok to say, "You're in such good shape...beautiful" - Reebok has the answer...
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 16, 2017 04:58PM
Why are you giving 45 such compliments? Your description is too good for what he issmiley-talk034
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 17, 2017 12:44PM
Lemon Drop
love it

Trump is always trying to point out that his (current) wife and daughter are more beautiful than the spouse of whatever powerful man has made him feel small. Macron's wife is about 20 years older than him, right? So I think Trump's "compliment" was meant as "for her age..."

I saw a headline recently that called DT the "playboy" president. I'm assuming the author was a man over 70. Because that's gross. He is an embarrassing pig. No respect, no manners.

Macron's wife is his former high school teacher - who he was enamored of while in high school. They've been married 21 years. He's 39.

Wonder how that'd play in the good ol' USA… (of course, in the USA, one would have to do the math on that one first, which might be too hard for some)
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 17, 2017 01:01PM
bfd
Lemon Drop
love it

Macron's wife is his former high school teacher - who he was enamored of while in high school. They've been married 21 years. He's 39.

Wonder how that'd play in the good ol' USA… (of course, in the USA, one would have to do the math on that one first, which might be too hard for some)

yes he's 39 and she's 64. can't imagine what Trump said about that privately
His parents tried to intervene in this relationship when he was under 18, I wouldn't say that the French think minor student-adult teacher relationships are OK. This obviously worked out for these two though.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: July 17, 2017 01:45PM
Posted by: davester
Date: July 17, 2017 02:19PM
Lemon Drop
bfd
Lemon Drop
love it

yes he's 39 and she's 64. can't imagine what Trump said about that privately
His parents tried to intervene in this relationship when he was under 18, I wouldn't say that the French think minor student-adult teacher relationships are OK. This obviously worked out for these two though.

That's pretty much the age difference between 45 and Melania. At least Macron appears to be in a faithful long-term marriage, whereas 45 is well known to have slept around while married to his various wives.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 333
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015