advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 17, 2017 10:24AM
The first step to punishing thought crimes before they happen?

White House releases sensitive personal information of voters worried about their sensitive personal information [washingtonpost.com]

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine 45's boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 17, 2017 10:45AM
Welp, that should stop those pesky emails!
Re: 45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 17, 2017 01:14PM
And Trumps were biotching at CNN for threatening to Doxx the wrestling video dude...
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 17, 2017 01:32PM
Before hanging anyone, those names and e-mail addresses are a matter of public record and may be released. People need to understand the law. If it is not agreeable then change it - but understand the repercussions of diminishing access to ANY government records.

Knowing the law means that if I want privacy, I will never contact my elected officials except by phone or in person.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 283
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015