advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $152.09 ( +1.82 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 17, 2017 10:24AM
The first step to punishing thought crimes before they happen?

White House releases sensitive personal information of voters worried about their sensitive personal information [washingtonpost.com]

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine 45's boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 17, 2017 10:45AM
Welp, that should stop those pesky emails!
Re: 45's staff publishes personal info for people complaining about 45 collecting personal voter info
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 17, 2017 01:14PM
And Trumps were biotching at CNN for threatening to Doxx the wrestling video dude...
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 17, 2017 01:32PM
Before hanging anyone, those names and e-mail addresses are a matter of public record and may be released. People need to understand the law. If it is not agreeable then change it - but understand the repercussions of diminishing access to ANY government records.

Knowing the law means that if I want privacy, I will never contact my elected officials except by phone or in person.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 212
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015