Posted by: samintx
Date: August 11, 2017 03:47PM
[www.thedailybeast.com]

45 is weighing this privatization.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Will Bannon's boy win?
Posted by: hal
Date: August 11, 2017 03:56PM
there's a banned word in the URL - need a little help here...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/pentagon-to-bannons-blackwater-buddy-erik-prince-@#$%&

what's the last word?

[edit] the last word is GTFO

here it is: [tinyurl.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 03:58PM by hal.
Date: August 11, 2017 04:18PM
Sorry, I didnt realize that was an acronym. I am not up on them. Didnt mean to break rules. Just plain ignorance!
Posted by: hal
Date: August 11, 2017 04:20PM
You didn't break the rules - I DID.
Posted by: pdq
Date: August 11, 2017 04:27PM
You know, ever since Reagan taught us that government is always the problem, and never the solution, I see no problem with privately run mercenary armies running amok anywhere in the world while representing US interests. Certainly the rest of the world will respect us for our outsourcing of killing ruling freedom-bringing to private enterprise.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sadly, Bannon is currently on the outs cuz his buddies at Breitbart have launched a war against McMaster and anyone else who stands in Bannon's way (although Bannon has nothing to do with it, honest!)
Posted by: Pam
Date: August 11, 2017 05:11PM
Outsourcing is nothing more than government handouts. Someone wants to make money on the tax payer's dime while calling it capitalism and smaller government driven. It's malarkey and the tax payer does not get more for their money than they did when it was federal service.
Date: August 11, 2017 05:42PM
Pam
Outsourcing is nothing more than government handouts. Someone wants to make money on the tax payer's dime while calling it capitalism and smaller government driven. It's malarkey and the tax payer does not get more for their money than they did when it was federal service.

Look who wants the outsourcing..Prince is a dud and is he brother to Vos?
Posted by: Pam
Date: August 11, 2017 05:57PM
samintx
Pam

Look who wants the outsourcing..Prince is a dud and is he brother to Vos?

Yep.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: August 11, 2017 08:12PM
Pam

But the government can't do anything right. They're made up of... oh, I forget... umm....what is it... oh, yeah! ....Americans!
Posted by: gabester
Date: August 12, 2017 12:47PM
mrbigstuff
Pam

But the government can't do anything right. They're made up of... oh, I forget... umm....what is it... oh, yeah! ....AmericansLIBERAL BUREAUCRATS!

Since government is by definition composed, according to the alt-Reich, of career liberal bureaucrats, they can paint is as ineffectual as they'd like and it will be difficult to refute the oxymoron.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 12, 2017 02:18PM
......under the BANyon tree.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: August 12, 2017 04:11PM
Prince's purple reign? Or does Prince simply want a free rein to reign?

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 04:12PM by Speedy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 252
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015