advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
5 living Presidents together asking for Hurricane helpers... Fatuous Moron Trump ? "Have a good time !"
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 08, 2017 11:02AM
[www.cnn.com]
"All five living former American presidents have joined together to launch "One America Appeal," an initiative that will raise funds to assist victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. "

[www.businessinsider.com]
"And as he was leaving the NRG Center, Trump told survivors to "have a good time.""
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 5 living Presidents together asking for Hurricane helpers... Fatuous Moron Trump ? "Have a good time !"
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 08, 2017 11:13AM
well, I bet they are having a good time and also the Mexican folk after the 8.2 earthquake. Will 45 send help? or a message?
Re: 5 living Presidents together asking for Hurricane helpers... Fatuous Moron Trump ? "Have a good time !"
Posted by: JoeH
Date: September 08, 2017 11:22AM
I would love to be a fly on the wall to overhear what they think of 45 talking together. Certainly no love lost from the Bush family, and he has also insulted all of the rest at one time or another.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 08, 2017 11:45AM
.....Trump is both a despicable....and 'despise'-able person......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: pdq
Date: September 08, 2017 11:48AM
cbelt3
[www.cnn.com]
"All five living former American presidents have joined together to launch "One America Appeal," an initiative that will raise funds to assist victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. "

[www.businessinsider.com]
"And as he was leaving the NRG Center, Trump told survivors to "have a good time.""

You know, 10+ years ago, I found that my anger at Bush was being replaced by pity - it seemed more and more apparent that this guy was just in waaay over his head.

Some days, I have an accelerated version of that with Trump. I think he's largely incapable of empathy, and it's painful to watch him try to pretend otherwise.
Date: September 08, 2017 12:21PM
pdq.... I tend to agree to a point. I felt bad for Bush Jr. because he seems to be a nice guy. Trump ? Pure psychopath. He could walk through a snake pit and be unscathed. Professional courtesy.
Posted by: vision63
Date: September 08, 2017 01:32PM
I don't know if he lacks any of the normal compassions. I just think his narcissism is so intense, so dependant on constant nurturing that he's a feather carried by the wind in search of a string of momentary validations. Massive insecurities. Massive entitlement. He's dangerous.
Posted by: bfd
Date: September 08, 2017 02:07PM
He's deplorable…
Posted by: pdq
Date: September 08, 2017 02:31PM
bfd
He's deplorable…

Now, now. Mustn't be smug.
Date: September 08, 2017 03:20PM
pdq
bfd
He's deplorable…

Now, now. Mustn't be smug.

No, he's more SMAUG...
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: September 08, 2017 07:26PM
vision63
I don't know if he lacks any of the normal compassions. I just think his narcissism is so intense, so dependant on constant nurturing that he's a feather carried by the wind in search of a string of momentary validations. Massive insecurities. Massive entitlement. He's dangerous.

my impression, as well. and daddy didn't say that he loved him.
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: September 08, 2017 09:35PM
vision63

All of this sums it up well.. but I think he's also a sociopath. That component prevents him from really feeling compassion..so he fakes it. He's an extremely fragile and broken person..Probably much more messed up than any of our 'estimates'

I don't feel sorry for him one %^#$%$# bit.

I did feel sorry for Bush..Bush was clearly hoisted up by the party as a puppet..he wasn't ever capable of doing that job..The party 'bigs' saw a cute guy, likable etc, and they went to work on him and put him there.
Posted by: vision63
Date: September 09, 2017 11:23AM
Kraniac
vision63

All of this sums it up well.. but I think he's also a sociopath. That component prevents him from really feeling compassion..so he fakes it. He's an extremely fragile and broken person..Probably much more messed up than any of our 'estimates'

I don't feel sorry for him one %^#$%$# bit.

I did feel sorry for Bush..Bush was clearly hoisted up by the party as a puppet..he wasn't ever capable of doing that job..The party 'bigs' saw a cute guy, likable etc, and they went to work on him and put him there.

Trump has lived an entire life of doing anything he wanted anytime he's wanted. He is a sociopath just based on how he's managed that privilege alone. The fact that his equally privileged son Jr, vetted Hillary's "fitness" is the comedy moment of the century.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 217
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015