advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $159.88 ( +2.89 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"If he had any honor/decency, he should resign [after his comments about Trump]"
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 10, 2017 01:10PM
We're talking about Tillerson, right? Nope.

“If Bob Corker had any honor, any decency. he should resign immediately. He should not let those words stand on what he said about the president of the United States,” Bannon added.

Bannon? Steve Bannon? Of course, who was talking to...Sean Hannity, of course.

A little more:

In a time of war, we have troops in Afghanistan, in the Northwest Pacific in Korea. We have a major problem,” Bannon said.

“It could be like World War I. In the South China Sea, in the Persian Gulf – we have American lives at risk every day. He tweets on Sunday that it’s like the adult center and somebody didn’t have the morning shift. Then he has the audacity to go to The New York Times?” the former White House chief strategist asked rhetorically.

Oh, brother. With the very same geopolitical players that Obama dealt with, now we have a "war president" again. RollingEyesSmiley5 And he is thus immune from any and all criticism or truth-telling like "Trump's reckless threats toward other countries... could set the nation on the path to World War III.” And to say this to the enemy! (ie the New York Times).

In Trumpland, the world is quickly becoming us vs them (them being all the rest of us).
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "If he had any honor/decency, he should resign [after his comments about Trump]"
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 10, 2017 01:20PM
A state of war is all the more reason to keep morons way from the levers of power.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 01:57PM by Acer.
Re: "If he had any honor/decency, he should resign [after his comments about Trump]"
Posted by: Onamuji
Date: October 10, 2017 06:44PM
pdq
...now we have a "war president" again.

That seems to be the card he's playing.

And the only way to play it is to escalate every time he says and does something dumb or he's embarrassed by people making honest observations about him or another of his crimes is exposed.

We'll be lucky to have a planet left when he's done.

Posted by: vision63
Date: October 11, 2017 01:51PM
Bannon is just a failed Hollywood wannabe talking.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 11, 2017 02:15PM
Steve Bannon? I think I remember him. Didn't he play a visiting captain on Hogan's Heroes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 02:15PM by Steve G..
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 11, 2017 06:12PM
Steve G.
Steve Bannon? I think I remember him. Didn't he play a visiting captain on Hogan's Heroes?

If he was always wearing two shirts, then yes. His body odor problem must be awful.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 234
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015