Forums

AAPL stock: $156.32 ( +0.07 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
45 is keynoting a hate group meeting this weekend
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 12, 2017 07:07PM
[www.splcenter.org]

Value Voters Summit was launched in 2006 by four powerful anti-LGBT groups, namely, the Family Research Council Action, Focus on the Family Action, Americans United to Preserve Marriage (headed by longtime Christian Right activist and former Family Research Council (FRC) president Gary Bauer) and American Family Association Action. VVS has traditionally provided an ongoing platform not only for strident anti-LGBT and anti-choice views, but also anti-immigrant — and in particular — anti-Muslim views, a nod to the growing cross-pollination between the anti-LGBT Christian Right and the anti-Muslim lobby.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 45 is keynoting a hate group meeting this weekend
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 12, 2017 09:28PM
You've got to hand it to Don the Con, he really knows how to dial in on the suckers so they can shout his hosannas.
Posted by: steve...
Date: October 13, 2017 01:56AM
I see Gorka and Bannon are speaking also. Wonder if we'll see any video or do they meet behind closed doors?

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 13, 2017 05:45AM
steve...
I see Gorka and Bannon are speaking also. Wonder if we'll see any video or do they meet behind closed doors?

the speeches will be broadcast, 45's speech to them last year in on youtube. And he's done or tried every hateful thing he threatens in this speech.

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: October 13, 2017 07:06AM

a nod to the growing cross-pollination between the anti-LGBT Christian Right and the anti-Muslim lobby.

You would think they would team up, given their mutual hatred of anything remotely "non-traditional."

I guess it's too much competition for their primary love of money.

Which I believe is the root of something.
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 13, 2017 09:13AM
Steve G.
You've got to hand it to Don the Con, he really knows how to dial in on the suckers so they can shout his hosannas.

Posted by: pdq
Date: October 13, 2017 02:45PM
Did you see that he assured this group that his administration is "substantially ahead of schedule"? Not that he has a schedule; he says he doesn't, but if he did have one, he would be substantially ahead of it.

ROTFL
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 13, 2017 03:00PM
....to bad it isn't a self-loathing group....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: GGD
Date: October 13, 2017 05:52PM
pdq
Did you see that he assured this group that his administration is "substantially ahead of schedule"? Not that he has a schedule; he says he doesn't, but if he did have one, he would be substantially ahead of it.

ROTFL

What's the date that we'll be "Great Again", so he can stop "working".
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 13, 2017 08:09PM
NewtonMP2100
....to bad it isn't a self-loathing group....
It probably is. I'll bet half of those attendees are closeted homosexuals or pederasts, and the rest are adulterers and wife beaters and animal abusers. I'm suspect of anybody who has to go around loudly proclaiming their holiness.

Posted by: SteveO
Date: October 15, 2017 01:20PM
Wonder what they'd say if a certain alleged video ever came out.
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 16, 2017 04:13PM
SteveO
Wonder what they'd say if a certain alleged video ever came out.

...or just standard presidential lockerroom talk:

A staff member from Trump’s campaign recalls him mocking Pence’s religiosity. He said that, when people met with Trump after stopping by Pence’s office, Trump would ask them, “Did Mike make you pray?” Two sources also recalled Trump needling Pence about his views on abortion and homosexuality. During a meeting with a legal scholar, Trump belittled Pence’s determination to overturn Roe v. Wade. The legal scholar had said that, if the Supreme Court did so, many states would likely legalize abortion on their own. “You see?” Trump asked Pence. “You’ve wasted all this time and energy on it, and it’s not going to end abortion anyway.” When the conversation turned to gay rights, Trump motioned toward Pence and joked, “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!

"Values voters" are the sorriest saps ever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 244
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015