advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $156.14 ( -0.11 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
More Trump BS: "White House says it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under President Obama's health care law"
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 12, 2017 10:29PM
Scum Don trying as much sabotage as possible before sign-ups.

White House says it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under President Obama's health care law
-story developing on Associated Press and elsewhere.
See you in court, Moron.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: More Trump BS: "White House says it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under President Obama's health care law"
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 13, 2017 07:55AM
Holey Moley ! Next up, he's going to sign an order to not pay Social Security. And stop paying on Medicaid. They won't stop until only the rich people are left alive.
Re: More Trump BS: "White House says it cannot lawfully pay subsidies to health insurance companies under President Obama's health care law"
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 13, 2017 08:42AM
In the long run, damage to the health care system is secondary to the damage to the Constitution. He's highlighted a flaw in the Constitution. The executive and the legislative branch operate on a gentleman's agreement the executive will execute the laws in the spirit given, even when, for practical reasons, not all the details are spelled out in the text of the legislation. There's a loophole in the power of the executive, the executive's discretion to regulate and allocate. It's a practical necessity, and sort of an "OK, you're president, you get you tweak things, we get that." But he's stretching that loophole. Our "conservative" congress and our "strict constitutionalist" SCOTUS justices better show some muscle soon or Trump will be writing his own laws. The Wall may be first.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2017 08:43AM by Acer.
Date: October 13, 2017 10:46AM

According to the GOP Trump is 'improving' healthcare
Date: October 13, 2017 10:47AM

Say goodbye, peasants!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 13, 2017 11:13AM
The lawsuit against the Obama administration regarding subsidies to insurers is still alive, somehow. This is getting super confusing. The battle of the EOs.

[www.weeklystandard.com]

[ballotpedia.org]

Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: October 13, 2017 11:47AM
And 45 is wondering why he's losing his base??? One of my comforts is knowing that karma with bite him in his fat ass so bad down the road. And it doesn't matter whether I witness the finale or not because the slow slide there has started. Sports teams staying in other hotels anyone??? Hit him where it hurts , the wallet.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 13, 2017 12:06PM
Lizabeth
And it doesn't matter whether I witness the finale or not

Care to elaborate?

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 13, 2017 12:39PM
Speedy
Lizabeth

Care to elaborate?

Harvey Weinstein, in a career saving move, grabs a brick and clubs him. The film ends with:

Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: October 13, 2017 03:57PM
vision63
Speedy
Lizabeth

Care to elaborate?

Harvey Weinstein, in a career saving move, grabs a brick and clubs him. The film ends with:

This works for me...
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 13, 2017 04:42PM
I wish these guys would all get on a plane that disappears forever.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 14, 2017 02:52AM
$tevie
I wish these guys would all get on a plane that disappears forever.

No, the people that elected them need a flight to nowhere that never arrives.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 308
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015