Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Roger Stone needs your help!
Posted by: hal
Date: November 09, 2017 07:01PM
omfg!

[www.businessinsider.com]

"I have yet to testify before the US Senate Intelligence Committee and anticipate that the legal representation I require for that exchange will easily put my legal bills even closer to the million dollar mark," Stone wrote. "I hope you will consider contributing anything you can to this Fund. You can do so your contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000 or more would be a Godsend."
"I am not a wealthy man, by any means," Stone said in his emailed appeal. "Such a crushing expense, with nothing to show for it except my vindication against a juggernaut of political dirty tricks and lies, threatens to destroy me and my family financially — all because I fought to elect Donald Trump. All because the deep state partisans know I will continue fighting for his agenda."

yes, that's Roger Stone. I looked it up - his net worth is estimated to be $20M.

@#$%& YOU Roger Stone!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Roger Stone needs your help!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 09, 2017 07:30PM
"During the 1980s, BMSK [DC-based lobbying firm Black, Manafort, Stone & Kelly] leveraged its 'White House connections' to attract 'high-paying clients' including 'U.S. corporations', 'trade associations', and foreign governments. By 1990, it was 'one of the leading lobbyists for American companies and foreign organizations'."

The guy's a prince (of darkness)...
[en.wikipedia.org]
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 09, 2017 08:41PM
hal
...a juggernaut of political dirty tricks and lies...

That's Roger Stone, in a nutshell.

Karma is a bitch.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 10, 2017 06:49PM
Grifters gonna grift.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015