advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The way the GOP is dealing with Moore is flat-out genius
Posted by: hal
Date: November 10, 2017 02:12PM
All of the GOP hierarchy is getting out there and saying that Moore must not be allowed to run.

There is no better way to ensure that he gets elected. Then afterward they get to say, 'well, at least *I* said he was a bad man, but the people elected him. <shrug>'
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The way the GOP is dealing with Moore is flat-out genius
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 10, 2017 02:22PM
Well, hopefully, they can get Strange to mount a write-in campaign, because there's no way in hell that an Elmer Gantry like Moore is going to do the honorable thing here.

Unless another shoe drops. I don't know that one will, but it's happened before...
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 13, 2017 08:25AM
Alabama would elect Roy Moore if he was in the process of flaying the finger that pulls the lever. The electorate seems to have no limit to its affection for this festering boil of a person. I don't get it.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 13, 2017 08:51AM
rjmacs
Alabama would elect Roy Moore if he was in the process of flaying the finger that pulls the lever. The electorate seems to have no limit to its affection for this festering boil of a person. I don't get it.

He's a God-fearing white man who thumbs his nose at the Constitution. And he likes his girls young. This all makes him loved in Alabama.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 13, 2017 08:57AM
Speedy
rjmacs

He's a God-fearing white man who thumbs his nose at the Constitution. And he likes his girls young. This all makes him loved in Alabama.

All this is true, but I still don't get it.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: max
Date: November 16, 2017 07:53AM
Speedy
rjmacs

...and?....
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 16, 2017 10:06AM
max
Speedy
rjmacs

...and?....

And he will win.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015