advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $170.13 ( -0.05 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Judicial Watch Clinton email suit tossed
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 10, 2017 02:20PM
They're just certain there must be more. Why? Because they haven't ever been able to find the incriminating one that says "It was me. Hillary! I did it all! Hahahahahahaha!!!!"

A federal judge has dismissed — for a second time — a pair of lawsuits seeking to force the State Department to do more to recover former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails...Among the new disclosures was that the FBI's use of grand jury subpoenas to try to obtain information on emails Clinton sent or received included not only her provider and accounts but ones used by people she corresponded with.

"The Attorney General’s investigative arm joins Defendants’ conclusion that there are no remaining emails for State to recover. The FBI so concluded as part of an investigation related to national security, in which it had every incentive to 'shake the tree' with all its might. It strains credulity that the Attorney General would implement a more exhaustive search in response to a federal-records request," [said the judge].

No, it's not over...they're considering an appeal, which I'm sure they will take to the ends of the earth. Wingnut fantasy dies hard, and deep pockets abound.

Oddly enough, one of the alleged central organizers of the Benghazi attack is currently on trial in Washington DC. I bet you haven't heard a word - Fox News and the rest of the right wing noise machine could care less, because they never actually gave a rats ass about Ambassador Stevens and the others, except as a vehicle to attack Clinton, and this case doesn't touch Clinton.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Judicial Watch Clinton email suit tossed
Posted by: Ammo
Date: November 10, 2017 02:32PM
As soon as 45 and the rest of the Repubs don't need to distract attention from their own problems, they'll leave Hillary alone. Of course, that may be a long time from now.

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." Jim Hightower
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 10, 2017 02:36PM
A very, verrry long time, I'm afraid.
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 11, 2017 12:31PM
Seems like she'd be IDEAL to be head of the Trump NSA - she's PROVEN to the GOP that she can hide confidential data far better than any US agency!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 171
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015