advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $170.13 ( -0.05 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"President Trump says Vladimir Putin again denied interfering in 2016 U.S. elections"
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 11, 2017 07:48AM
Mentioned while Trump hands Syria over to Putin completely.

Your Day in History: "The Silly Shirt Syria Sell-Out"
Thanks, Moron!

President Trump says Vladimir Putin again denied interfering in 2016 U.S. elections
[www.nydailynews.com]
HANOI, Vietnam - President Donald Trump said Saturday that Russia's Vladimir Putin again denied interfering in the 2016 U.S. elections. But Trump declined to say whether he believed the Russian leader.

"He says he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One on the trip to Hanoi, Vietnam. "Every time he sees me, he said: 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe that when he tells me that he means it."

Well, there you are. Time to fire Mueller.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "President Trump says Vladimir Putin again denied interfering in 2016 U.S. elections"
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 11, 2017 07:54AM
If you can't trust a former KGB officer, who can you trust?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld
Re: "President Trump says Vladimir Putin again denied interfering in 2016 U.S. elections"
Date: November 11, 2017 07:57AM
complete with the added the childish lie....

“We spoke intermittently during that roundtable. We seem to have a very good feeling for each other and a good relationship considering we don’t know each other well,” Trump said, adding that he and Putin had two or three very short conversations.

As Judge Roy Moore sez, 'I never dated no 14 year old'.
Date: November 11, 2017 09:25AM

The boys of Hezbollah welcome this decision
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 11, 2017 09:29AM
Steve G.
"He says he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One on the trip to Hanoi, Vietnam. "Every time he sees me, he said: 'I didn't do that.' And I believe, I really believe that when he tells me that he means it."

It's just like the second time Barack Obama said that he was born in Hawaii, that was enough to make him a believer. You can only ask so many times.
Posted by: Onamuji
Date: November 11, 2017 09:30AM
BTW: World leaders are invited to wear a matching shirt or jacket from the host country at each of these summits.

Trump and Putin may be buddies, but they aren't silk-shirt buddies.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 11, 2017 10:43AM
The look on Vlad's face says,"Boy, you are one dumb sucker if you believe that."

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: November 11, 2017 12:30PM
Why would 45 so blatantly lie about what everyone else (Republicans included) believe about Russian interference? It's not like he has a problem breaking with other foreign leaders. Sometimes I wonder if Putin really does have something on him.

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." Jim Hightower

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 12:31PM by Ammo.
Posted by: Pops
Date: November 11, 2017 03:28PM
The OP photo reminds me of the pictures of Bush W holding hands with the Saudi prince.
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 11, 2017 03:36PM
Onamuji
BTW: World leaders are invited to wear a matching shirt or jacket from the host country at each of these summits.

Trump and Putin may be buddies, but they aren't silk-shirt buddies.

But, but, but…
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 12, 2017 01:47AM
I am reading this morn 45 is backing down and siding with SS and Russia had some culpability. 90 degree flip.
Date: November 12, 2017 07:53AM
samintx
I am reading this morn 45 is backing down and siding with SS and Russia had some culpability. 90 degree flip.

Fake news.

Posted by: max
Date: November 12, 2017 04:27PM
Steve G.
Trump hands Syria over to Putin completely.

Thanks, Moron!

This coming from the same genias that demanded we invade Iraq.....

"Thanks, Moron!" indeed....
Posted by: Wild eep
Date: November 12, 2017 08:15PM
Obsession continues indeed.
Date: November 12, 2017 10:17PM
Wild eep
Yes, a troll like wildeep would consider anybody making a comment actually cogent to an OP to be an obsession.

Have you ever tried to post anything that did relate to the subject under discussion, wildeep?
Even once?...
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 13, 2017 12:46AM
Yes, because your remarks insulting Steve G. with personal attacks, while avoiding the topic he posted, is entirely "cogent to the OP".

Then you call Wildeep a troll for calling you out on it, while your response to Steve G. was not trolling itself.

Sure, sure max, only in your own mind do these things remain true. You've taken a page from your hero Trump....anytime someone accuses you of something, you in turn accuse them of the same.

Doesn't work for your hero, and no one here thinks it works for you.
Date: November 13, 2017 12:57PM
max
Wild eep
Yes, a troll like wildeep would consider anybody making a comment actually cogent to an OP to be an obsession.

Have you ever tried to post anything that did relate to the subject under discussion, wildeep?
Even once?...

Guess the shoe fits, eh Cinderfella?
Date: November 13, 2017 01:17PM
Is max doing it again? What did I ever do to incur the wrath of Beijing's troll squad?
Date: November 13, 2017 04:17PM
bfd
max
Even once?...

Guess the shoe fits, eh Cinderfella?
Yes, Cinderalla, max obsessed much?

Tell us about that shoe of yours, how deep is it stuck down your throat, bfd?

Steve G.
Is max doing it again
Once again, somebody has a problem being unclear on the concept.
Which part of the ignore button do you not understand SteveG?
Supposedly you have me ignore, right? For you I do not exist.
This way you do not have to face the inconvenient question max may post illustrating your hypocrisy.
If you cannot handle max's argument's, maybe you should not look for his name in the first place.
But we all know you cant stay away, hungrily reading everything posted by max....

Carnos Jax
Yes, because your remarks insulting Steve G. with personal attacks, while avoiding the topic he posted, is entirely "cogent to the OP".

Come on Carnos, show us where I insulted " Steve G. with personal attacks", was it the SteveG own quote?
Steve G.
Thanks, Moron!

or was it the reminder of SteveG demanding that we invade Iraq, just as he was demanding in this thread for our involvement in the Syrian mess, despite the well known disastrous consequences from his previous error in judgment?
Which one did you find more insulting Carnos?
Which one did it affect you more?.....
Date: November 13, 2017 04:37PM
And the question remains, does any of you three still think it is a good idea for us to get involved in the Syrian mess?
We know where SteveG stands, how about you boyz?

How about a comment on the subject under discussion:

Carnos?
Wildeep?
bfd?....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution;
one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 13, 2017 05:08PM
max

This way you do not have to face the inconvenient question max may post...

If you cannot handle max's argument'...

hungrily reading everything posted by max....

Still referring to yourself in the third person max… RollingEyesSmiley5

Illeism (from Latin ille meaning "he, that") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person.
Illeism can be used to reinforce self-promotion.
Similarly illeism is used with an air of grandeur, to give the speaker lofty airs. Idiosyncratic and conceited people are known to...use illeism to puff themselves up or illustrate their egoism.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2017 06:34PM by DeusxMac.
Date: November 13, 2017 05:21PM
max
And the question remains, does any of you three still think it is a good idea for us to get involved in the Syrian mess?
We know where SteveG stands, how about you boyz?

How about a comment on the subject under discussion:

Carnos?
Wildeep?
bfd?....

You are not the subject under discussion, maxy. Just keep dancing.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2017 08:16PM by bfd.
Date: November 13, 2017 07:11PM
[forums.macresource.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 171
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015