advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: $170.13 ( -0.05 )

*Cached every 60 seconds. For live updating, Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Did you actually read what Trump said about Russia, U.S. Intelligence chiefs and his buddy-buddy deal with Putin??
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 11, 2017 11:36AM
This guy is Unbelievable (both literally and figuratively )

"‘Political hacks’: Trump sides with Putin over US intel chiefs"
[nypost.com]

President Trump on Saturday brushed off allegations that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election, and implied he would take Vladimir Putin’s word on the matter more seriously than the opinions of some US intelligence officials.

“They’re political hacks,” Trump said of the former CIA director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former FBI chief James Comey, who have said that the evidence of Russian meddling is clear. “You have Brennan, you have Clapper and you have Comey. Comey’s proven now to be a liar and he’s proven to be a leaker. So you look at that,” Trump said. “And you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that.”
- then The Moron added

Trump also said Hillary Clinton wouldn’t have as much success as he expects to have in dealings with Russia.

“Hillary had her stupid reset button that she spelled the word wrong, but she does not have what it takes to have that kind of relationship where you could call or you could do something and they would pull back from North Korea, or they would pull back from Syria, or maybe pull back from Ukraine.”
“Having a relationship with Russia would be a great thing—not a good thing, it would be a great thing,” he said.

Incredible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 11:37AM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Did you actually read what Trump said about Russia, U.S. Intelligence chiefs and his buddy-buddy deal with Putin??
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 11, 2017 11:51AM
I was hoping that Trump could make this trip without making a fool of himself but noooooooo. This was too much to ask.

banghead smiley

Re: Did you actually read what Trump said about Russia, U.S. Intelligence chiefs and his buddy-buddy deal with Putin??
Posted by: max
Date: November 11, 2017 12:12PM
steve...
I was hoping that Trump could make this trip without making a fool of himself but noooooooo. This was too much to ask.
Wrong...

In spite of domestic propaganda back home and the bs on this board, Trump did quite well in Asia.
He was taken seriously and he is respected in Asia.
I never discuss our domestic politics over there, but I have not heard one negative about Trump and to them he is US, there is no separation.

There is a tremendous cultural disconnect between our idiotic press, you'all parochial outlook on the world and reality....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end.
One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution;
one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship."
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 11, 2017 12:17PM
max, I just spent another 10 days in China, visiting a series of industrial parks.

Yes, China culture will show respect for the US Presidency.

But it's obvious your Chinese friends know YOU and don't bother telling you what they individually think of Donald Trump.

And my Japanese friends and colleagues think far LESS of him than the average Americans - and wonder W T F we did voting him in.
Posted by: Wild eep
Date: November 11, 2017 04:06PM
sekker

But it's obvious your Chinese friends know YOU and don't bother telling you what they individually think of Donald Trump.

agree smiley
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: November 11, 2017 04:15PM
The Chinese know a chump when they see one and don't want to blow it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 04:16PM by Dennis S.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 11, 2017 08:33PM
Dennis S
The Chinese know a chump when they see one and don't want to blow it.

Yup! And a chimp, too.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 12, 2017 07:26AM
"Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!"
-Donald J. Trump, November 11, 2017
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 12, 2017 11:48AM
45 = nuts smiley

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 12, 2017 05:32PM
Yeah but he apparently got along great in Manila with Duterte, who is such a charming fella!

“At the age of 16, I have already killed,” he said. “A human. I stabbed him because he stared at me.”

Mr. Duterte also offered to host an international summit on human rights and compared himself to Satan. “I am the new toughie here in hell,” he said.

Hope 45 took time to visit "Trump Tower Manila" while he was there.
Posted by: max
Date: November 12, 2017 10:54PM
sekker
max, I just spent another 10 days in China, visiting a series of industrial parks.

Yes, China culture will show respect for the US Presidency.

And my Japanese friends and colleagues think far LESS of him than the average Americans - and wonder W T F we did voting him in.

Quite the opposite, they know me well enough that they feel comfortable and free to discus world politics and finances without regard they may offend me.
They have very diverse businesses and interests so many of them do not see each other until my visit creates an excuse for these get togethers.
OTOH Chinese have quite deep seated dislike for Japanese and those with them. You do get a different treatment. I have a Japanese associate working for a Japanese automotive manufacturer in Shanghai and we compare sometimes the way we are handled. There is a tremendous difference.
Then again, as you projected yourself, your Japanese friends know YOU and will try tell what you want to hear....

" I just spent another 10 days in China, visiting a series of industrial parks."
BTW sekker, you know the rules, It did not happen without the pictures....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 177
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015