Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Review: Treason On The Orient Express -Trump freaks out, sells out
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 13, 2017 10:22AM
The Big Stupid does it again.
"Treason On The Orient Express"

1) China trade goes from "rape and theft" to " I don't blame China" merely good business practices. (Yeah, maybe in Jersey)

2) NSA, CIA and FBI are "haters", "liars", "leakers" and "hacks".

3) KGB Vlad is the only honest guy in the room. "He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times." So a) let's call off Mueller b) let's give him Syria.

4) Gives Syria to Putin (and Iran)

5) Finally makes it to Danang...on Veterans Day. (Lays wreath on tomb of Unknown Bone Spurs?)

6) Trade deal? Receives vague purchase orders with China. Give them South China Sea in return.

7) “My feeling toward you is an incredibly warm one,” Trump said, standing beside Xi. “As we said, there’s great chemistry, and I think we’re going to do tremendous things, both for China and the United States.” Jailed dissenter and journalists agree, using heavily censored internet.

8) Play golf, eats hamburgers with Shinzu Abe. Loves “Donald and Shinzo: Make Alliance Even Greater” hat Tells japan to shoot down Korean missiles and buy American cars.

9) Trump Hails ‘Great Relationship’ With Duterte, Ignores Human-Rights Questions

10) Together, our nations remind the world of the boundless potential of societies that choose freedom over tyranny, and who set the free. And we will free, and we will sacrifice, and we will hope, and we will make things beautiful, especially the aspirations of your people."
-actual incoherent toast in South Korea

11) *Previous 10 cites denied by Sarah Huckabee.* Delete.

12) "SHORT" "FAT"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2017 10:24AM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Review: Treason On The Orient Express -Trump freaks out, sells out
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 13, 2017 10:24AM
So, what is wrong with the list? Sounds good to me. I like hamburgers. Don't you?
Date: November 13, 2017 01:22PM

moron
Date: November 13, 2017 04:19PM
"Trump may not be coming home with much"
-NPR

Lots of parades and blowhard speeches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 170
Record Number of Users: 52 on November 20, 2014
Record Number of Guests: 847 on February 04, 2015